john2000

Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness OS Thread

6 hours ago, MG10 said:

I hope they'll remember to update also the international gross, it hasn't changed in a month

Anyway I'm still convinced this movie deserved better reviews (and legs), Marvel movies have never been masterpieces but the audience have suddenly become film critics only for Doctor Strange...

23 minutes ago, Legion By Night said:

They have sometimes been masterpieces, but never been awful -- until this one

In my case I really just didn't like Raimi's directing style and the script/character choices felt really weird. I have it at 25th out of 29 MCU films. I definitely understand why it was so front-loaded. 

Sorry but no, this is very far from the worst MCU movie, not even close, people should stop projecting their personal taste on movies.

Hell Love on Thunder is getting actually hate, this was more an Iron man 3 level of mixed.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Fox20 said:

Sorry but no, this is very far from the worst MCU movie, not even close, people should stop projecting their personal taste on movies.

This is pretty incoherent. Personal taste is the obvious metric to use when discussing movie quality -- but if you want cinemascores or something this is tied for 2nd worst. Also had a very bad post track.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, In XXR We Trust said:

In my case I really just didn't like Raimi's directing style and the script/character choices felt really weird. I have it at 25th out of 29 MCU films. I definitely understand why it was so front-loaded. 

Understandable, for me on the other hand this is in my top 15 of the 30 MCU movies but with a few adjustments here and there it could have been in my top 10  🤷‍♂️

MoM Was more like ironman 3 to me. very flawed film but had some fun with it and liked raimi influence . pliz get waldron away from the writing chair though.

TLT was a true dumpster fire of a film , the more i think about it the less i like it.

Eternals is bad while also being a total snooze fest. first half is like slow moving crash , definetely one of the most bizzare films ive watched in terms of pacing.

• Like 1