Eric S'ennui

Cinemacon 2022 Discussion Thread

7 minutes ago, wildphantom said:

Cameron will begin his once a decade odyssey to prove the doubters wrong once again tomorrow. 

Avatar mania will return, no matter how much people think it’s not relevant anymore. Total fanboying here, but I’m rooting for you Jim boy to save cinema. 

James Cameron Movie GIF

We call on James Cameron to once again raise the bar

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, wildphantom said:

Cameron will begin his once a decade odyssey to prove the doubters wrong once again tomorrow. 

Avatar mania will return, no matter how much people think it’s not relevant anymore. Total fanboying here, but I’m rooting for you Jim boy to save cinema. 

James Cameron Movie GIF

Its not making as much as the 1st

2 minutes ago, Reddroast said:

Its not making as much as the 1st

I can’t do absolutes when it comes to Cameron. Logic says you’re right, but he beats the odds over and over. 

if it’s more than just a sequel, and genuinely something staggering that everybody has to see then who knows what could happen. 

• Like 1

I hope they show the Barbie first look to the rest of us.

They won't be talking about latter in the year 2023 movies which makes sense considering CinemaCon will return in April 2023.

What are they filling the next hour and a half with.

Edited by Morieris

2 minutes ago, ringedmortality said:

"[Elvis] isn't really a biopic. This movie is about the 50s, 60s, and 70s. And using Elvis to explore America in those times."

"There's too much weird stuff about Elvis and his legacy to address so we won't address it at all and instead make a totally impersonal biopic like Queen one".

• Knock It Off 2