Eric Prime

Venom: The Last Dance | October 25, 2024

3 hours ago, lorddemaxus said:

Besides Batman, this looks better than any superhero film released since the last Venom lol

Which is not that surprising, DC and Marvel have been releasing trashy films since 2020

• Like 2

God I love these silly movies dearly, there's just such a wacky charm to them even as messy as they get you're going in for Eddie and Venom and their dynamic you're gonna get it. The trailer got me excited and I don't care who knows it! 

Edited by wattage
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, SpiderByte said:

Knulls co-creator

These comic writers who think of the original ideas get paid nothing. Vast chunks of the first Deadpool film was taken from Joe Kelly's Deadpool but he was paid nothing and not credited. Unfortunately this happens when Marvels own the characters.

3 hours ago, justnumbers said:

Honestly I find disgusting that Sony is even touching Knull of a last movie of a trilogy.

Terrifies me what this could mean and what terrible plan they have.

Terrible plans like the  live action Gorr, Modok , Kang, Malekith, Ronan etc

• Like 1

On 9/9/2024 at 5:47 PM, TomThomas said:

Such a weird franchise. First 2 movies were Ghost Rider/Catwoman-degree trash saved by an entertaining and bonkers central perfomance and yet people still eat it up.

'No One every went broke underestimating the taste of the American Public:

P.T. Barnum

57 minutes ago, AMC Theaters Enjoyer said:

I'm pretty sure Cates has said that Hardy spoke with him about Venom too, so that makes this extra disappointing even if it's not surprising.

Also maybe it's just me but it feels like this trailer dropped with no fanfare.

I also weirdly agree. Numbers aren't that good across the board. Didn't see many people talking about it on my TL. It is a 2nd trailer and that does tend to happen, but it's odd. I think it should still be fine tho

Honestly, the Eddie/Venom shippers can help this movie out a lot as it gets closer to release. I remember a TON of artwork and stuff going big on twitter when Venom 2 was coming out

Edited by Pinacolada

1 hour ago, Mojoguy said:

These comic writers who think of the original ideas get paid nothing. Vast chunks of the first Deadpool film was taken from Joe Kelly's Deadpool but he was paid nothing and not credited. Unfortunately this happens when Marvels own the characters.

True, though I think they do get money from the comics they made...

1 hour ago, dudalb said:

It's all personal opinion. I though both Venom films were not very good.

They are not very good. When I see people say The First Venom was their favorite CBM of 2018, the year of Infinity War,  Black Panther and Into the Spider Verse I am just like seriously Cmon.