Fullbuster

Brazil Box Office Thread

If you're already in to fixing, you should know the worster is not a word, it is either worse or worst. In your case it should be worse.

Dude come on.  You know not everyone speaks perfect English.  That's uncalled for.

Brazil opened Thursday $3.2 million, the third biggest opening day for that market and 121% ahead of 2012′s “Amazing Spider-Man”

What are the top two OD?That's a good number for Spidey. Opening on Labor Day certainly helps. I think we're in for a very good OW here.

Dude come on.  You know not everyone speaks perfect English.  That's uncalled for.

I already apologised to him when he responded, but I never meant it in a bad way. I personally like it when people correct me, I think of it as a way to learn something. I realise that English isn't his first language, and he certainly speaks English better than an language that I haven't always known, so I wasn't trying to belittle him in any way if that's what you think.

• Like 4

I already apologised to him when he responded, but I never meant it in a bad way. I personally like it when people correct me, I think of it as a way to learn something. I realise that English isn't his first language, and he certainly speaks English better than an language that I haven't always known, so I wasn't trying to belittle him in any way if that's what you think.

That's the way she took it, but no worries.

• Like 1

Next time, try to send the person a PM. It avoids further misunderstandings and it won't make people embarassed.

• Like 2

Brazil opened Thursday $3.2 million, the third biggest opening day for that market and 121% ahead of 2012′s “Amazing Spider-Man”

Woah,Brazil clearly went beyond my expectations,it's wonderful :DObrigado Brasil :P

What are the top two OD?That's a good number for Spidey. Opening on Labor Day certainly helps. I think we're in for a very good OW here.

I don't find the numbers, but given their high OW I think Avengers and Twilight BD2 would be safe contenders.

Go Brazil!

Posted Image

Lol Kayom I cant believe your on the side of spidey this time bud!! LMAO!!! THis means war you!! LOL :P

I hope your legs break TASM2 in brazil.. But bravo on the opening...Nowwww you face the return of god!!

Godzilla is coming!!

Lol Kayom I cant believe your on the side of spidey this time bud!! LMAO!!! THis means war you!! LOL :P

I hope your legs break TASM2 in brazil.. But bravo on the opening...Nowwww you face the return of god!!

Godzilla is coming!!

Hatred is unhealthy. Don't cry :lol:B)