Issac Newton

Christmas Weekend Thread | Avatar 95.6m, PiB 20.05m, Babylon 4.85m 4 days

3 minutes ago, Eric in Boots said:

There, I changed it to 30M in the title thread, even though that's not as silly or fun.

And there you have the whole problem. If the staff isn't interested in structuring the chaos these weekend topics will always stay an inside joke for a handful of chosen ones. 

Those who come here for information were always screwed and I still think that's a shame for a site that's called Boxofficetheory.

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

29 minutes ago, kayumanggi said:

It's crazy to me that Black Panther: Wakanda Forever won't even make $400 M overseas. Maybe not even $380 M. Love and Thunder made more. And even The Batman. 🤯 I now wonder how a Star Wars movie would perform internationally if it was released during the pandemic era.

I think WF can be excused because the beloved lead was gone. Entire script had to be changed and movie itself is sombre. It's disappointing because coogler delivers the goods but the movie is vastly different than what could have been (not talking about quality). Thor is disappointment no excuses there. Feels like taika wasn't serious while making the movie. DS2 has Raimi's charm but it needed to do more , it should have been longer with tight script. All MCU movies this year were disappointing BO wise.

• Like 5

Just now, CJohn said:

Give me some Puss numbers. I wanna see if that recovered.

I'm afraid his 9 lives may have run out if everyone is using their money for A2 premium 4dx, imax 3d showings etc.

Kitty.got hurt bad brother C John

Did Puss even make 10-15 for the 4day? Wow