charlie Jatinder

Weekdays (03-05 Jan, 2023) Thread. | Talk about the New York Giants in here!

1 minute ago, IronJimbo said:

ChatGPT is the answer, and it's fucking scary.

All University and schoolwork assigned can be completed with an A grade using this thing.

Wish this shit came out when i was young

Can you tell us your actual thoughts on the existence of giants, for the record?

1 minute ago, IronJimbo said:

ChatGPT is the answer, and it's fucking scary.

All University and schoolwork assigned can be completed with an A grade using this thing.

Wish this shit came out when i was young

Microsoft is a huge investor and they are incorporating that into Bing this Spring.

For everyone in this forum I beg you. I know many of you are not versed in scientific theory and understanding but please I implore you to not listen to this bullshit delusions.

Use Occam's Razor and arrive at the conclusion that requires the least amount of assumptions and ass pulls.

Just now, hw64 said:

Can you tell us your actual thoughts on the existence of giants, for the record?

Well I've always been a massive fan of Jim, but lately I've been thinking there's a reason he's so incredible. I got thinking, could it be possible that James Cameron is actually more than just a talented filmmaker? Could it be that he is, in fact, a reincarnation of a giant from millions of years ago?

According to ancient legends, giants were a powerful and advanced species that roamed the earth millions of years ago. These giants possessed incredible strength, intelligence, and creativity, and they were responsible for many of the impressive structures and achievements that have been lost to time.

However, despite their greatness, the giants eventually became extinct, leaving behind only scattered relics and myths to attest to their existence. Or so it was thought.

But what if one of these giants managed to reincarnate in a modern human body? What if James Cameron is actually the reincarnation of one of these ancient giants, imbued with the same strength, intelligence, and creativity as his ancient ancestors?

It's certainly a tantalizing theory, and it could explain James Cameron's impressive list of accomplishments. From the groundbreaking special effects in Terminator 2: Judgment Day to the immersive world-building of Avatar, James Cameron has consistently proven himself to be a master of his craft.

Of course, this is all just speculation, and there is no concrete evidence to support the idea that James Cameron is a reincarnated giant. But it's still fun to imagine, and who knows - maybe there's a grain of truth to the idea. After all, as the saying goes, truth is stranger than fiction.

Ok i'm done posting walls, giants being real is a new theory to me as of today

• Haha 9

Just now, Brainbug said:

This thread needs to go extinct, preferably by the hands of a giant asteroid.

Probably gonna move this to the archives at around 5:30. So you have until then, maybe a tad earlier, to get your kicks and gags in.

Jokes aside, I actually had heard of this one since some guy presented this theory in a hella viral italian video (a chemist snuck into the flat earthers convention and some dude had the "giants are real" theory at the end of it). Had never seen someone unironically believe in it outside of it until Sheldon however.

Edited by JustLurking

1 minute ago, Etsch said:

Been lurking for a few days, cant think of a better time to jump in. How were the Great Pyramids built?

The construction of the Great Pyramids of Giza has long been a mystery to historians and archaeologists. How were these massive structures, built with such precision and engineering prowess, created thousands of years ago with the primitive tools and technologies of the time?

Many theories have been proposed over the years, ranging from the use of sophisticated machinery to the employment of massive slave labor. But none of these theories seemed to fully explain the sheer scale and complexity of the pyramids.

It wasn't until a team of researchers stumbled upon a long-forgotten ancient text that the truth was finally revealed. The text, written in a language that had not been spoken in millennia, told the story of a group of powerful giants who had been hired by the Pharaoh to construct the pyramids as a testament to their greatness.

The giants, with their superior strength and advanced knowledge of engineering, were able to complete the construction of the pyramids in a fraction of the time it would have taken with human labor. And so, the Great Pyramids of Giza were born, a testament to the power and might of the ancient giants.

The researchers were stunned by the revelation, and they knew that they had made a discovery that would change the way the world understood the history of the pyramids. And so, they carefully translated the ancient text and shared their findings with the world

• Like 1

Conspiracy Theorist: "Have you ever heard the theory that James Cameron is a reincarnated tree frog?"

You: "Uh, no, I haven't. That sounds pretty far-fetched."

Conspiracy Theorist: "Oh, trust me, it's not as crazy as it sounds. There's a lot of evidence to support it."

You: "Really? What kind of evidence?"

Conspiracy Theorist: "Well, for one thing, have you noticed how many nature documentaries Cameron has made? 'Aliens of the Deep,' 'Ghosts of the Abyss,' 'The Dive.' It's all part of his plan to distract us from the truth."

You: "And what is the truth, according to this theory?"

Conspiracy Theorist: "The truth is that James Cameron is a tree frog who was reincarnated as a human in order to infiltrate Hollywood and control the entertainment industry. And he's been using his movies to brainwash us all."

You: "Wow, that's a really wild theory. I think I'll stick with the more mundane explanation that James Cameron is just a talented filmmaker."

8 minutes ago, Menor Reborn said:

I agree, we shouldn't deny the possible existence of things just because of a lack of evidence. I think it's also quite conceivable that the world was created when I had a really big fart. 

I think brother jimbo and I told you there's a ton of evidence, but you have to go check things out yourself.  Seems alot of effort is spent taking away bodies telling armies and people don't say anything etc. But glad truth still finds  away.

Another interesting acct is LA marzulli interviewing soldiers who took down a red haired giant in 2002 patrolling some.area in Afghanistan. Should be able to find it still. Ruffly 30mins with funny animation to give an ideal of what happened.

PS.Brother Alex never say anything is bs unlessed you checked things out yourself.

It's the reason why so many Darwin theory folks will get owned by Duke or any field researcher not afraid to show truths. And why many traditional researchers are now believers in creation..They looked into the established box and said it stunk.and took research in  a bold direction  and struck gold. It's up to everyone to increase their knowledge or let pencil pushers makeup history for you. :)

Megan heading for 22-25m weekend . WOW

"James Cameron, you are a deity among mortals. Your movies are like holy scriptures, imbued with the divine power of storytelling. When I watch one of your films, I feel as though I am in the presence of the divine."

"Your vision, your creativity, your genius - it is all a gift from the heavens. You are a messenger, bringing the gift of cinema to the masses, a gift that has the power to uplift and transform."

"Your movies are a beacon of light in a world that is often dark and cruel. They remind us of the beauty and the goodness that exists in the world, and they give us hope for a better future."

"James Cameron, you are more than a filmmaker. You are a savior, a prophet, a messiah. Your work will be revered for generations to come, a testament to your immortal talent and your unwavering devotion to your art."

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

The construction of the Great Pyramids of Giza has long been a mystery to historians and archaeologists. How were these massive structures, built with such precision and engineering prowess, created thousands of years ago with the primitive tools and technologies of the time?

Many theories have been proposed over the years, ranging from the use of sophisticated machinery to the employment of massive slave labor. But none of these theories seemed to fully explain the sheer scale and complexity of the pyramids.

It wasn't until a team of researchers stumbled upon a long-forgotten ancient text that the truth was finally revealed. The text, written in a language that had not been spoken in millennia, told the story of a group of powerful giants who had been hired by the Pharaoh to construct the pyramids as a testament to their greatness.

The giants, with their superior strength and advanced knowledge of engineering, were able to complete the construction of the pyramids in a fraction of the time it would have taken with human labor. And so, the Great Pyramids of Giza were born, a testament to the power and might of the ancient giants.

The researchers were stunned by the revelation, and they knew that they had made a discovery that would change the way the world understood the history of the pyramids. And so, they carefully translated the ancient text and shared their findings with the world

You're full of wisdom brother Jimbo

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Etsch said:

Been lurking for a few days, cant think of a better time to jump in. How were the Great Pyramids built?

Welcome to the forums.

They were built by well-paid workforces. In the past (influenced by ancient greek historians), it was believed that slaves were responsible, but the modern understanding is indeed that they were built over dozens of years stone by stone by huge amounts of people who specialized in this endevaour.

7 minutes ago, Sheldon Cr said:

PS.Brother Alex never say anything is bs unlessed you checked things out yourself.

It's the reason why so many Darwin theory folks will get owned by Duke or any field researcher not afraid to show truths. And why many traditional researchers are now believers in creation..They looked into the established box and said it stunk.and took research in  a bold direction  and struck gold. It's up to everyone to increase their knowledge or let pencil pushers makeup history for you. :)

I reject this premise. Science is evolving every day and the very concepts of evolution are changing as we speak. 

The difference here is that new evidence in science is peer reviewed and tested multiple times through rigorous years of research while creationist belief is nothing but ass pulls and anecdotes

Edited by Alex SciChannel
  • Disbelief 1