charlie Jatinder

Weekdays (03-05 Jan, 2023) Thread. | Talk about the New York Giants in here!

2 minutes ago, Maggie said:

I can't tell anymore which posts are real and which are sarcastic :jeb!:

Maggie go to the places I gave nuggest on my sister. There is nothing funny about the lies told that cost people who camp their lives. Also check missing 411. My wife and I loved that doc.

I🦝👍

1 minute ago, JustLurking said:

How am I unable to find the origin of these pastas, there is no way jimbo is typing these up in the span of one minute from the ground-up

It's not really that hard to write up essays that fast man. If someone wanted to be able to type long and complicated posts really fast, there are a few things they could do. First of all, they should practice their typing skills. The more they type, the faster and more accurate they'll get. They could use typing games or exercises to help them improve.

Another thing that could help is to get a good keyboard. Some keyboards are designed to be more comfortable and easier to type on than others. If someone has a keyboard that's uncomfortable or hard to use, it'll be harder for them to type fast.

Another tip is to use word prediction software. This can help people type faster by suggesting words as they type. This can be especially helpful if they're writing an essay that uses a lot of technical or specialized terms.

Finally, it's important to have a clear idea of what you want to write before you start typing. If you have a clear outline or plan, it'll be easier to get your thoughts down on paper (or screen) quickly.

By following these tips and practicing regularly, anyone can learn to type long and complicated essays really fast. It just takes a little bit of effort and dedication.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Astonished 2

12 minutes ago, Maggie said:

I find it strange that all Cameron fans on this board believe in this Giant theory  @ stuart, ironjimbo, sheldon

Unless i'm missing something...🧐

Well i mean i'm not into flat earth and all that, but things like the Easter Island thing, you can Google it, the captain did put that in his log about the 8 foot ginger haired giants. The locals called them 'The Gods', or aliens as some believe.

I do worry about the lack of bone evidence, but there have been stories of bones being found, and governments confiscating them. Which would make sense if they WERE aliens.

A lot of ancient cultures around the world have talked about the ginger/red haired giants interacting with them.

Edited by stuart360
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, XXR the Conqueror said:

Hey look at that, it's time for me to head out. You kids have a good time at soccer practice. I'm going out for cigarettes but I promise I'll come pick you up when it's over!

No XXR! Don't abandon us to listen to the creationist bullshit 

• Haha 1

Just now, Menor Reborn said:

I agree, we shouldn't deny the possible existence of things just because of a lack of evidence. I think it's also quite conceivable that the world was created when I had a really big fart. 

I think brother jimbo and I told you there's a ton of evidence, but you have to go check things out yourself.  Seems alot of effort is spent taking away bodies telling armies and people don't say anything etc. But glad truth still finds  away.

Another interesting acct is LA marzulli interviewing soldiers who took down a red haired giant while patrolling some.area in Afghanistan. Should be able to find it still. Ruffly 30mins with funny animation to give an ideal of what I believe now happened to those guys

2 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

Rare historical footage of ancien giants:

Hide contents

attack-on-titan-titans.gif

Why did you have to post about Attack on Titan, that show rubs me the wrong way. While the Titans in the series may be based on the idea of ancient giants, they are not meant to be taken as a literal representation of real life giants that may have existed in the past.

It's just not reflective of real life giants is because the Titans in the series are portrayed as mindless, cannibalistic monsters with no apparent motivation or reasoning. In contrast, it is unlikely that real life giants, if they did exist, would have behaved in such a way.

Another reason is that the Titans in AoT are depicted as being much larger and more physically imposing than what could realistically be considered the upper limits of human size. While it is possible that there may have been individuals in the past who were taller or heavier than the average person, it is highly unlikely that there were ever creatures as large as the Titans depicted in Attack on Titan.

Finally, the Titans in the series possess supernatural abilities and characteristics that have no basis in reality, such as being able to regenerate from severe injuries and being resistant to conventional weapons. This further distances them from being a realistic representation of real life giants.

In conclusion, while Attack on Titan may be inspired by the idea of ancient giants, it should not be taken as a representation of what real life giants may have been like. The Titans in the series are fictional creatures with exaggerated and fantastical abilities and characteristics that have no basis in reality.

• Haha 1
  • Astonished 2
  • Knock It Off 1

1 minute ago, IronJimbo said:

It's not really that hard to write up essays that fast man. If someone wanted to be able to type long and complicated posts really fast, there are a few things they could do. First of all, they should practice their typing skills. The more they type, the faster and more accurate they'll get. They could use typing games or exercises to help them improve.

Another thing that could help is to get a good keyboard. Some keyboards are designed to be more comfortable and easier to type on than others. If someone has a keyboard that's uncomfortable or hard to use, it'll be harder for them to type fast.

Another tip is to use word prediction software. This can help people type faster by suggesting words as they type. This can be especially helpful if they're writing an essay that uses a lot of technical or specialized terms.

Finally, it's important to have a clear idea of what you want to write before you start typing. If you have a clear outline or plan, it'll be easier to get your thoughts down on paper (or screen) quickly.

By following these tips and practicing regularly, anyone can learn to type long and complicated essays really fast. It just takes a little bit of effort and dedication.

I'm not saying anything one way or another, but this looks suspiciously like something composed by ChatGPT

2 minutes ago, JustLurking said:

How am I unable to find the origin of these pastas, there is no way jimbo is typing these up in the span of one minute from the ground-up

I've looked everywhere. @IronJimbo it's not even your style of writing, where are you getting this from? What's happening?

Why are three Jimbo fans immediately on the same page about giants as though you've all reached a consensus on this collectively before?

8 minutes ago, Maggie said:

I find it strange that all Cameron fans on this board believe in this Giant theory  @ stuart, ironjimbo, sheldon

Unless i'm missing something...🧐

If Giant theory is wrong how come James Cameron is a Giant of cinema and the box office? 

checkmate

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Astonished 1