CJohn

M3GAN W33K3ND THR3AD | ACTUALS - DADDY CAM3RON'S MAGNUM OPUS 45.8M | DOCUM3NTARY ABOUT KILL3R DOLL 30.4M | ORANG3 PANTH3R 13.5M

6 minutes ago, stephanos13 said:

Why do you have wrong sum results for your estimates? or am I missing something?

They're estimating A2 this weekend using the increase/decreases on Sat-Sun of TFA

EDIT: Ahh I see what you mean. He just doesn't know how to add. Maybe ChatGPT did it? :P 

44 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

He may be banned, but nobody here is forbidden to cite him, since he does have access to the numbers.

when everything went down, and he threatened to leave and take his numbers, I was like OK. We’ll just quote your tweets when you post on Twitter, dude. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

53 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

He may be banned, but nobody here is forbidden to cite him, since he does have access to the numbers. And 11,8M would be indeed a very good start for Megan, though i hope(d) for 12M+

Really it's the ideal circumstance. We get the man's numbers, we don't hear the man lecture about how streaming is evil and that anyone who doubts him is an incompetent moron. Life is good. 😎

• Like 1
  • Heart 1
  • Haha 5