Borobudur

Weekday Thread - 3/13 - 3/16

1 hour ago, coldpurry said:

I wonder what's taking so long to announce a scream 7 with these numbers...

It depends if they had the surviving characters locked in for 3 films instead of just 2. There could be new deals and renegotiations to reach. Scream 6 was announced on March 18th, 8 weeks after the release of Scream 5. Although the directors confirmed recently they were re-hired for Scream 6 when the teaser trailer for 5 released in October 2021.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, titanic2187 said:

Can A24 report just how much EEAAO did on Monday? Wonder if that Oscar sweep boost BO in any manner. Also, big hope on A24 to expand EEAAO nationwide in this coming weekend, I want see Morbius going down.  

2 hours ago, screambaby said:

Those numbers for everything are bigger then i was expecting thanks to the weather in the northeast 

Spring break plus Weather. Spring break is this week and next week in most of the country. It will be somewhat compensated by much lower Friday bumps.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Krissykins said:

It depends if they had the surviving characters locked in for 3 films instead of just 2. There could be new deals and renegotiations to reach. Scream 6 was announced on March 18th, 8 weeks after the release of Scream 5. Although the directors confirmed recently they were re-hired for Scream 6 when the teaser trailer for 5 released in October 2021.  

Scream 6 was announced February 3rd...5 hadn't even been out 3 weeks. March 18th was the day a March 31st 2023 release date was annouced (which was changed in november) 

Cast want anmouced till may and neve wasn't even confirmed  not to be returning till early june. And filming began soon after.

There should be a super fast greenlight imo

Edited by screambaby
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, screambaby said:

Scream 6 was announced February 3rd...5 hadn't even been out 3 weeks. March 18th was the day a March 31st 2023 release date was annouced (which was changed in november) 

Cast want anmouced till may and neve wasn't even confirmed  not to be returning till early june. And filming began soon after.

There should be a super fast greenlight imo

I think there will be a fast green light, I just think it might be a bit longer than usual before we find out who’s actually coming back.