kayumanggi

SATURDAY NIGHT | 09.27 [exclusive] | 10.04 [limited] | 10.11.2024 [wide] | Sony | Jason Reitman directs | official trailer on page 2

On 1/19/2024 at 6:00 PM, filmlover said:

This must be filming soon if the cast is coming together this quickly so wonder if they're aiming for release in Q4 to tie in with the launch of Season 50.

Called it (since not only are we coming up on the 50th anniversary, but also a lot of attention will be on them this fall being an election year).

Assume the trailer is with It Ends with Us being another Sony movie.

1 hour ago, filmlover said:

Trailer must be dropping soon I imagine.

I would think so. It's scheduled for Oct 11. Sony has  movie coming out this weekend. If it does not come out later today or tomorrow then what are they doing over there. Unless they are doing the theatrical exclusive thing some studios have done lately. 

7 minutes ago, emoviefan said:

I would think so. It's scheduled for Oct 11. Sony has  movie coming out this weekend. If it does not come out later today or tomorrow then what are they doing over there. Unless they are doing the theatrical exclusive thing some studios have done lately. 

Probably. This and one of either Wolfs or Here are likely Sony's attachments with IEWU.

• Like 1

On 7/31/2024 at 5:50 AM, Human said:

As a Ghostbusters fan I kept wondering why I was getting notifications for it.  Then I saw the creators.

GHostbusters and SNL have always been linked.

The original cast and the original writers were all SNL veterens.

Little irony, When Ackyord begun writing GHostbusters, it was as a co starring vehical for him and Belushi. Then Belushi died, and another SNL alumnus in Murray stepped in.

• Like 1

Something tell me the amount of chaos before the first show has really been upped beyond what happened.

I alos find the whole "THye want you fail" since the  youth demo the show was aiming for was the demo that every network wanted.

I still wonder if Howard Shore will be a charecter in this, since was the Musical Director for the SHow in it;s early year.

It looks good while also looking way more dramatic then the real story actually probably was at that time. It seems like they want to ,make it seem like all the ego's and fighting and drama and rampant drug use were going on that first night and they  probably were to a certain extent but not this much at first.