Box Office Hit

Tarot | Sony | May 3, 2024

Known for the Spider-Man movies, Jacob Batalon has been set to lead the cast of a new Screen Gems horror movie titled Horrorscope, Deadline has reported this afternoon.

Alana Boden (The Invitation), Adain Bradley (Wrong Turn: The Foundation) and Avantika (Senior Year) will star alongside Batalon. Additionally, the cast for Horrorscope includes Humberly González (Nobody) and Wolfgang Novogratz (Assassination Nation).

Anna Halberg and Spenser Cohen (Moonfall) wrote the script and will direct the movie.

“The story follows a group of college friends who after getting their horoscopes read, begin dying in ways connected to their fortunes. Are their fates fatal or can they change what’s written in the stars?”

From Screen Gems and Alloy Entertainment, the film is based on a novel by Nicholas Adams.

https://bloody-disgusting.com/movie/3721070/horrorscope-screen-gems-horror-movie-will-star-jacob-batalon/

Edited by Box Office Hit

18 hours ago, Box Office Hit said:

And it happened at an AMC too.

Nicole Kidman AMC Ad: How It Became A Camp Phenomenon

This is one of those movies that serves as a reminder that no matter what happens in either the entertainment industry or the world, schlocky product will always be made.

6 hours ago, Boxofficerules said:

Feels like the buzz on this is non existent? I've seen no one talking about it.

You were right about the lack of buzz on First Omen and Abigail. Could be a hat-trick for you. 

I wouldn’t be surprised if this still grossed more than both of those in America though. 

Edited by Krissykins

1 hour ago, Krissykins said:

You were right about the lack of buzz on First Omen and Abigail. Could be a hat-trick for you. 

I wouldn’t be surprised if this still grossed more than both of those in America though. 

IDK, Tarot feels like a dump, no buzz.  At least with First Omen and Abigail I saw commercials on ESPN during the NBA games.  Ive seen nothing for Tarot if I wasnt a movie nerd I wouldnt even know it was coming out.