YM!

Weekday Thread | TUE - Flash $5.28M, Elementals $5.0M, Spidey $4.7M, Transformer $2.8M, TLM $2.2M

6 minutes ago, Dephira said:

Tuesday down from Monday? Does that ever happen? Are discount tuesdays not a thing anymore?

monday was juneteenth which is holiday for like 40% of country or something like that so demand was burned up 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dephira said:

Tuesday down from Monday? Does that ever happen? Are discount tuesdays not a thing anymore?

Monday was June 19th, is a new federal holiday. Tuesday drop was expected.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, kayumanggi said:

This dude sucks at rounding off, but if these numbers hold:

-14.29% THE FLASH

-05.66% ELEMENTAL

-22.95% SPIDER-MAN: ATSV

-15.66% TRANSFORMERS: ROTB

-18.82% THE LITTLE MERMAID

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Issac Newton said:

WED will either between Spidey - Elemental - The Flash

I think Elemental has chance over The Flash 

Agreed, depending on WED i’ll believe Elemental have a chance of being #1 this weekend 

While the OW trajectory was meh, MON was very good and TUE is great, could easily be WOM kicking in, let’s see how it goes tomorrow since it’s the most important day

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, harry713 said:

Could Elemental be rather leggy? The next PiB2? 200m incoming? Probably not. What competition is coming to chop its feet off? 

I take that back. There’s really no direct competition the rest of summer for children other than Ruby Gilman which is a non-factor (is it even getting a decent screen count?). Elemental could easily achieve a 5-6x OW total from being the only thing around for younger audiences for the rest of summer. That is if it can hold onto screens. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Flip said:

Bigger drops make sense since I think it wasn’t a day off holiday everywhere last year IIRC

It was a federal holiday for the last time and got more state level adoption in 2020/2021 mostly. With the actual holiday being Sunday the day off should have fallen on Mon much like this year.

Next year Juneteenth will be Wed so not comparable

• Like 1

This thread by @YM! was created first.

When you see a thread that was created before yours on the front page, the least you can do is tell the mods to delete the one you've made. It shouldn't be difficult.