Issac Newton

Weekday #s | Aug 14-17 | Barbie #1 WB Domestic Film of ALL TIME, because it’s what she DESERVES.

27 minutes ago, harry713 said:

Thurs 3.85

fri 6.2 (+60%)

sat 9.0 (+45%)

sun 7.2 (-20%)

5th wkd 22.4 (-33.7%)

568.16m total 

That's low Friday and Saturday increases especially with school back in session now. 25M+ can be possible with a bigger Friday increase.

2 hours ago, CJohn said:

@MCKillswitch123 Um Filme do Caraças gigabombed, it was 8th yesterday, below Elemental. Blue Beetle also gigabombed and it is on track to opening below Shazam 2 here (it was 4th yesterday, below MEG 2).

Big oof lol.

Well, at least a shit movie (Filme do Caraças) will not be making money lol.

I'm thinking 25M for Barbie too. This week for the first time Tuesday jump was big, so we should expect a bigger than usual Jump in the weekend too.

Also the weekdays have been very good, now It's not Summer they were on pair with fourth weeks of Summer releases (i mean movies with fourth weeks in july) and avatar. 

Edited by vale9001

2 hours ago, grim22 said:

That's low Friday and Saturday increases especially with school back in session now. 25M+ can be possible with a bigger Friday increase.

Some schools are back. I think the bulk of them go back next week, however. That's why I gave the Fri bump a moderate increase of 60%, 20% better than last Fri. I think next Fri the increase will reach >80%.

Edited by harry713