XXRDJisDoctorDoom

The Marvel / MCU Thread || From Blade to Secret Wars, All Things Marvel!

2 minutes ago, emoviefan said:

The reception affected the legs not the OW. Even though the reviews were not great they were still in the mid 70's on RT.  Good enough to not cause it to go from 211+ to a mere lowly 187. 

Reception does impact the OW. The issue for DS2 wasn't the reviews, it was the bad WOM (B+ CinemaScore), compared to Deadpool's (A CinemaScore). Deadpool's OW is "only" 13% higher than Strange but its post-OW will be 90%+ higher than Strange

Agatha is so good 

It's sad we will go back to mediocre content with CA4 

Otherwise 

Agatha-> Thunderbolts transition would have insane 

Hopefully Iron Heart is good enough, I am rooting for it

• ...wtf 1

4 hours ago, Madhuvan said:

Agatha is so good 

Otherwise 

CA4 looks pretty good to me if they can pull off another "Winter SOldier".

• Like 1

Sneider says Raimi won't work on DS3 until the end of 2025/early 2026, which makes much more sense to me. I know Sneider's...Sneider, but he was first to report that McAdams was joining Raimi's Send Help.

1 hour ago, HummingLemon496 said:

I remember after Deadpool opened to $200M+ @SpiderByte said "remember no $200M opener has made below $620M DOM" (implying that Deadpool 3 was going to do $620M+ DOM) 

And then he (or she?) ended up being completely correct

Why does this sound like a grandpa recounting old war stories hahaha

Edited by TMP
  • Haha 1

On 10/12/2024 at 2:04 PM, ddddeeee said:

Sneider says Raimi won't work on DS3 until the end of 2025/early 2026, which makes much more sense to me. I know Sneider's...Sneider, but he was first to report that McAdams was joining Raimi's Send Help.

I hope they will move everything for at least 6/12 months

Seeing the response to Agatha

It's pretty clear what audience want from MCU now

CA4 and lowkey Thunderbolts are sadly not creating that vibe. Although Thunderbolts will entirely depend on wom post release.

F4 looks good , let's hope for best

4 hours ago, Madhuvan said:

Seeing the response to Agatha

It's pretty clear what audience want from MCU now

CA4 and lowkey Thunderbolts are sadly not creating that vibe. Although Thunderbolts will entirely depend on wom post release.

F4 looks good , let's hope for best

You forget Spidey. Spidey is probably the surest fire draw the MCU (in league with Sony) has.

Ima making a predcition re Agatha; She is going to show up in Doctor Strange 3. I think almost everybody what Agatha and Doctor Strange to meet.

Does anyone know what's going on with the Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man animated series? It was supposed to come out on November 2nd but it's not on the list of releases that Disney Plus put out for next month. I can't seem to find any news that it was delayed or anything.

Edited by poweranimals

6 hours ago, poweranimals said:

Does anyone know what's going on with the Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man animated series? It was supposed to come out on November 2nd but it's not on the list of releases that Disney Plus put out for next month. I can't seem to find any news that it was delayed or anything.

They do have a prequel comic coming out in December so I always assumed it was gonna release around that time. It is the next project ready to go. Think we get some form of announcement/trailer after the Agatha finale.

• Like 1

On 10/11/2024 at 10:24 AM, Madhuvan said:

Agatha is so good 

Otherwise 

No one is watching Agatha, its not even in the top 10 streaming shows ATM

• Knock It Off 1

20 hours ago, crazymoviekid said:

In regards to Agatha's streaming numbers, via Nielsen, the first two episodes averaged to a 5.33M premiere in its opening week.  Compared to other Marvel shows with a 2-episode premiere...

1. WV - 6.20M

2. Hawkeye - 5.96M

3. AAA - 5.33M

Marvel are dumb to not even greenlighting a Hawkeye S2 by now. It was trending even last Christmas. Kate and Yelena were best received new characters along with Shang-Chi.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mad Max007 said:

Marvel are dumb to not even greenlighting a Hawkeye S2 by now. It was trending even last Christmas. Kate and Yelena were best received new characters along with Shang-Chi.

They don't want to make Hawkeye S2, they want to make the film entitled Young Avengers which was planned to have been first teased in Feb. 2023 with the release of Ant-Man 3.  Without the Annus horribilis I suspect the film would have gone into production (or at least pre-production) by now.