kayumanggi

Weekday Numbers [Jun 17-20, 2024] | Thursday | 19.63M INSIDE OUT II | 2.85M BAD BOYS: RIDE OR DIE

22.421m for IO2 with actuals. 43% drop is slightly under Dory's drop. Let us see how rest of the week goes. I think Juneteenth hitting middle of the week means more business will move to weekdays as opposed to weekend. I will not expect a crazy 2nd weekend drop at least until we see the thursday drop. 

5 minutes ago, AniNate said:

Today should essentially play like a Friday admission wise, but tickets are discounted so won't show up as a comparable gross

it has crazy amount of shows today. At a nearby Cinemark it has 76 shows listed !!!

7 minutes ago, AnthonyJPHer said:

I wonder if this could do a 30m Tuesday? Obviously a long shot considering lowered ticket prices for Discount Tuesday but that’d be insane. 

Ran to BOM to check what Finding Dory increased it's first Tuesday (18.5%) before posting and you beat me to it. Would be quite something if it could hit 30m. With Juneteenth I think it's possible.

Edited by harry713

14 minutes ago, AnthonyJPHer said:

I wonder if this could do a 30m Tuesday? Obviously a long shot considering lowered ticket prices for Discount Tuesday but that’d be insane. 

9 minutes ago, harry713 said:

Could the Tuesday number start with a 3...? Would take a 34% increase... 

6 minutes ago, Flip said:

Top 10 Tuesday hopefully

The 10th biggest non-opening Tuesday is Avatar 2's $24.1m. I think that's reasonable, more than reasonable.

By the way, a $30 million Tuesday is very unlikely. The only movies that have done this are Star Wars Force Awakens, Avengers Endgame, Spider-Man No Way Home, The Lion King 2019.

All those movies had much much bigger OW than Inside Out 2.

15 minutes ago, cannastop said:

The 10th biggest non-opening Tuesday is Avatar 2's $24.1m. I think that's reasonable, more than reasonable.

By the way, a $30 million Tuesday is very unlikely. The only movies that have done this are Star Wars Force Awakens, Avengers Endgame, Spider-Man No Way Home, The Lion King 2019.

24.1m is a ridiculous low bar. It will crush that number today for sure. Dont forget its not just discount tuesday but day before Juneteenth. Evening shows will behave like a friday. 

26 minutes ago, cannastop said:

While True TLK had a smaller Monday than IO2 and also with a holiday tomorrow, it's quite possible that Tuesday could go into 30s. My guess is 28.5 but you never know

12 hours ago, cannastop said:

There is a disclaimer that there are two other movies that have $30m+ Tuesdays but they both opened on a Tuesday before 4th of July. Spider-Man Far From Home and The Amazing Spider-Man. 🤔

Not great comps for Inside Out 2.

edit: got something wrong, fixed it.

Edited by cannastop

1 hour ago, keysersoze123 said:

24.1m is a ridiculous low bar. It will crush that number today for sure. Dont forget its not just discount tuesday but day before Juneteenth. Evening shows will behave like a friday. 

Yeah I wasn’t talking non-opening I was talking about any Tuesday, which #10 is the Incredibles 2 with 27.06m

• Like 1