Noctis

Avengers: $18.7m!

OK, HP had 10 years of build-up to $43 mio midnight moment. Individual Marvel movies don`t exactly amount for the same type of loony tunes must-see-midnight anticipation. Weekend will be much more telling.

I still think all the LOTR movies are magnificent. Shitto really didn't ruin them for me. :)

Perhaps you should check eyes and ears? I`m serious. I`m sure they`ll find at least more ear vax than allowed.

is this midnight number really good or is it actually bad and people are just making excuses/damage control?

IM2's midnight number was 7.5M....it's a great number for TA.

I clean my ears properly twice a week. With q-tips. Nothing waxy in my ears. I just love the movies. :)

Something is wrong since you have no complaints about that horrid shrill voice and shrieks. Or unbrushed fangs for the matter. I just want that feces to go away. It isn`t too much to ask.

is this midnight number really good or is it actually bad and people are just making excuses/damage control?

It's really good! But perhaps not opening weekend record good.Dark Knight did the same numbers, but with 500+ more theaters (3000 vs Avengers surprisingly low 2500).