Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

If you want to talk about pulling numbers out of asses, it's Nikki's sources -- she doesn't do anything except parrot what they tell her. It's not like she's checking sellouts or contacting theater chains or anything; she just bugs her sources until they give her numbers (no matter how off).

ayanna ♥ ‏ @ayanna_mariee

So my dad didnt take me to see avengers tonight, because it was sold out.. so he bought tickets for a 9:30 showing tomorrow morning? wtf..

LOL who would want to go to the movies that early on a Sunday morning. Pops fail.

Will this "No record" stay as the catchphrase of the summer?I can only imagine another one late july...héhé

Nikki's always great with the quotables. With THG it was the hefty screen averages :lol:

That's because her numbers come 12 to 18 hours before anyone else and his come 6 hours after the day has ended and the studio has counted them.Like I said earlier, you guys rag on Nikki but if it weren't for her you'd have nothing to talk about on Friday and Saturday nights.

We have a love/hate relationship.
  • Like 1

ayanna ♥ ‏ @ayanna_mariee

So my dad didnt take me to see avengers tonight, because it was sold out.. so he bought tickets for a 9:30 showing tomorrow morning? wtf..

LOL who would want to go to the movies that early on a Sunday morning. Pops fail.

Everything else must have been sold out. What could he do?

• Founder / Operator

If you want to talk about pulling numbers out of asses, it's Nikki's sources -- she doesn't do anything except parrot what they tell her. It's not like she's checking sellouts or contacting theater chains or anything; she just bugs her sources until they give her numbers (no matter how off).

Jenga!

Everything else must have been sold out. What could he do?

I didn't even know they showed movies that early in the morning. The earliest I've seen is 10:30

I didn't even know they showed movies that early in the morning. The earliest I've seen is 10:30

I still find it strange that sessions don't start til later in the day.Our sessions start at 9.30-10 generally everyday, 9.00am if it's a big film in holidays.

lol indeed.But breakfast at 8amThe Avengers at 9amLunch at noon.Nice schedule, isn't it?

Not on a Sunday. I don't leave the house that early. I really prefer to see movie during the weekdays.