Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

I would like to say thank you to ShawnMR and the donors. After the exodus from BOM, things were looking bleak but look at us now. This thread's epicness would not have been possible with out them. Thank you sincerely.

lmao that was the best scene in the whole movie. i;'m still laughing remembering it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Loki`s face while lying in the beton was priceless. Hiddleston really knows how to work this kind of a movie.

Here's a preliminary number for Saturday from Deadline.

SATURDAY PM… REFRESH FOR LATEST… Sources tell me that Marvel’s The Avengers is looking at $60M for today and is still on track for that record-setting $175M domestic weekend opening.

I'm sure it'll go up.

I think people missed this.

No they are just gifs I'm sure someone did it from a cam version but they are floating around on twitter. If you haven't seen the movie I wouldn't click on it.

I've seen the film twice now. But you answered my question. These gifs are from some pirated copy. Unsure about reposting them then.

I was glad they didn`t go the way of romance ebcause these actors have ZERO chemistry. Unlike their male counterparts. I mena, BW and HE work fine as team mates but there`s not a single sexy spark between them.

The whole love story was mostly implied which I agree, I'm glad there wasn't some over dramatic cheesy love story that Hollywood loves to push on it's blockbusters. But the females having Black Widow was someone they could really cheer for. She did kick some ass in this. I like her in this way better than "IM2"

"Oh wait, my sources have told me that I'm a twat and need to revise the number up to $72m! What a hefty average that is!"

For a moment there I thought this was true so I refreshed the deadline page :(

Here's a preliminary number for Saturday from Deadline.

SATURDAY PM… REFRESH FOR LATEST… Sources tell me that Marvel’s The Avengers is looking at $60M for today and is still on track for that record-setting $175M domestic weekend opening.

I'm sure it'll go up.

Interesting that her weekend number stayed same. It would require over 42% drop Sunday with that Saturday number.

Where is Rth to confirm her number? I would love if he started to post more often in these threads.

The whole love story was mostly implied which I agree, I'm glad there wasn't some over dramatic cheesy love story that Hollywood loves to push on it's blockbusters. But the females having Black Widow was someone they could really cheer for. She did kick some ass in this. I like her in this way better than "IM2"

She was fine. But she shouldn`t get her own movie ebcause she isn`t charismatic. She`s an ideal team player, however. Did her share of ass-kicking, did her share of sympathetic reassurance, nicely balanced, all in all. Howeevr, the sexy chemistry between Thorki and Cap/Tony was through the roof. O.M.G.

She was fine. But she shouldn`t get her own movie ebcause she isn`t charismatic. She`s an ideal team player, however. Did her share of ass-kicking, did her share of sympathetic reassurance, nicely balanced, all in all. Howeevr, the sexy chemistry between Thorki and Cap/Tony was through the roof. O.M.G.

LOL true. Cap/Tony and Thor/Loki did have their own thing going, lol.