Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

It's just wierd that there's no one in here who wants it to do less than 169m. I thought we had HP fanboys in here?

:hellothere: I'm happy for The Avengers. It's worthy of the title. If it was Twilight, it'd be a completely different story right now, for most i'm sure...

:hellothere: I'm happy for The Avengers. It's worthy of the title.If it was Twilight, it'd be a completely different story right now, for most i'm sure...

Then the forums will be boring if everyone in MAY is going to root for TA.

:hellothere: I'm happy for The Avengers. It's worthy of the title.If it was Twilight, it'd be a completely different story right now, for most i'm sure...

Oh you just wait for November. Twitards are already ganging up on TA. All over the Net fans are called to break TA OW.

The X-Men saga travelled from july to may to june.The SpiderMan saga travelled from may to june to may again.The Avengers starts in may. Will it stay that way?Since Nolan Batman is over...late july is open. A possible choice?

This weekend proves there is no superhero exhaust. Lol at that silly notion.

Right!For me, superhero became a genre in itself.Splashy (TA)Serious (TDK)Jazzy (XMFC)...They really are a part of Hollywood now.Too much people involved.Too much franchises plans created.

CBs are the trend now.

I think TA was seen as the "ultimate" test:Now i don't see what could sink the SuperShip.TASM fail? Let him rest a littleMOS fail? Let's start a new Batman.TA2 fail? Let's start a fresh new TA3.Can Marvel/DC become "untrendy", now?