Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

I know, but I am also sure that you don't want it to do more than 169m, right? ;)

I enjoyed it more than DH2 or any other film for that matter.So I want it to obliterate every record known to man!

I think the action film as a comic book film still has lots left in it. Marvel will give us more TA plus they will toss out Dr.Strange and other B-listers that open new avenues to explore. The question is will they be able to keep attracting the talent at the money they've been spending? It's possible those two eventually conflict with one another. Talent/Money.Fox could finally give us a great Daredevil and/or Fantastic Four film which keeps the action/comic film going on another front.

I think the action film as a comic book film still has lots left in it.Marvel will give us more TA plus they will toss out Dr.Strange and other B-listers that open new avenues to explore. The question is will they be able to keep attracting the talent at the money they've been spending? It's possible those two eventually conflict with one another. Talent/Money.Fox could finally give us a great Daredevil and/or Fantastic Four film which keeps the action/comic film going on another front.

I don't want a younger/handsome/cooler version of Dr. Strange.I don't want a black Kingpin or an american Elektra.I don't want a fake blonde Sue Storm.Just my two cents.

Disney will make sure it does not miss 200M.PR FTW!!

Well they surely can't get it from John Carter. What a bum. Can't even make enough to be used for fudging.

So here's the breakdown.Midnights 18.7M (23.2% of OD)Friday (Day) 61.8M (76.8% of OD)Saturday 69.7M (-13.4% drop for OD, +12.8% if midnight excluded)Basically its tracking better than Spider-man 3Midnights 10M (16.7% of OD) Friday (Day) 49.8M (83.3% of OD)Saturday 51.8 (-14.2% drop for OD, +4.0% if midnight excluded)

Edited by eXtacy