Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

i'm reading the thread ,trying to catch up even with skipping everry 2 pages i'm still halfway there, but reading when you guys just confirmed 80.5m is funny!

i guess mav wasnt so wrong, even though all most of you did was err on the side of caution, nothing wrong with that!

You mean reading page 2, then 4, then 6 and so on?

This is what i did between 50 and 109 lol

This is LordMandeep's Saturday report.

The location averages are hefty today...

very hefty..

Looking for 55-65+ Saturday and 170-190 million weekend

:stirthepot:

Kal, is that you?

Given the demographic it skews it's holding up pretty well.

Is this really different than all the Tyler Perry movies?If yes: because of what? (didn't see any of these movies)If no: why the "surprising good" holds?

Is this really different than all the Tyler Perry movies?If yes: because of what? (didn't see any of these movies)If no: why the "surprising good" holds?

It is different. It isn't as buffoonish as Perrys movies and nobody goes to church.

To be fair I doubt studios have any clear idea yet where Saturday is heading.Day business was epic but what about night time.It could be the same, or more or less then Yesterday.

To be fair I doubt studios have any clear idea yet where Saturday is heading.Day business was epic but what about night time.It could be the same, or more or less then Yesterday.

Why would it be less?