Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

OK, I's using dictionary definitions of work-days and weekend days. And the why I said it was correct.Also correct would be to say it has May workdays and one weekend.Pick one, it's all the same for me.And if we're talking about OW, you are mostly corret. But we are talking about second weekend and if you'll look, you'll see that's not the case. I just checked the first 4 movies with the biggest 2nd weekends. Sunday bigger than Friday in all 4 of them.

Avatar, amazing WOM during general holidays.Dark Knight, amazing WOM and during school holidays.Shrek 2, kids/family film + start of school holidaysSpider-man, family film and was 10 YEARS AGO90% fridays will be bigger than sunday Edited by eXtacy

With a current ~6175 replies and ~119,000 views, this thread is 4th for most replies in the forum, and 3rd for most views.Astonishing. Each of the three threads with more replies (between 7300 and 14.4k) and views (160k, 193k) have been around since November. Too bad I can't remember what the major BOM weekend threads were like, but this has to rank fairly high among them.

Well, to be fair, I don't remember us having a single thread for Fri, Sat, Weekend Estimates and Actuals on BOM.

Avatar, amazing WOM during general holidays.

Dark Knight, amazing WOM and during school holidays.

Shrek 2, kids/family film + start of school holidays

Spider-man, family film and was 10 YEARS AGO

90% fridays will be bigger than sunday

OK, lets hear the excuses for number 5 - Alice in Wonderland

Number 6 - Pirates of the Caribbean:Dead Man's Chest

Number 7 - Toy Story 3

I mean if the first 7 in a relevant Chart are not an argument against you previous statement, not the fixed one, I don't know what is.

I was and am still talking about Friday-Sunday in a second weekend.

Edited by Shantal

Oh yeah. Considering how much more TA will increase on Friday than TDK, 20m would be astounding.

Yeah. 20m Monday guarantees a 30M Friday, which in turn guarantees 100M 2nd weekend!!

760M for me. ;)

Hmmm, this reminds me of something. What is it though? It's like something out of a dream...Oh yeah, people were saying Titanic was going down on the Monday after TDK's opening weekend. :P
  • Like 1

OK, lets hear the excuses for number 5 - Alice in Wonderland

Number 6 - Pirates of the Caribbean:Dead Man's Chest

Number 7 - Toy Story 3

I mean if the first 7 in a relevant Chart are not an argument against you previous statment, not the fixed one, I don't know what is.

POTC:DMC was gigantic with women. Gigantic. And many guys consider it a perfect summer blockbuster. So that movie is easily explained.

yes, please. I adore Avatar but I`m all for slash romance to take down a het one.

TH1 isn't going to win the year anymore (worldwide) .... what are your feelings about that?

TH1 isn't going to win the year anymore (worldwide) .... what are your feelings about that?

I hope you are right. I`d love that upset very much. Amazing movie with the most beautiful cast ever and ZERO farting, burping and shit wins the year or decade. Perfection.