Water Bottle

CAYOM Magazine

I kind of want it too, but I don't know what direction to take it in. If you really want it...Bryan Konietzo and Michael Dante Dimartino have started a petition. If it gets enough signatures from anybody, the sequel will happen in Y7!EDIT: The petition is filling fast! A sequel will probably happen after all!

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY

Can you please cast someone other than Octavia Spencer? I thought she was bad in The Help, playing the same old frantic sassy black maid character that's been a stereotype since Gone with the Wind.Hell, she has a cameo in SWAT (2003) for 30 seconds and her character in that timeframe has exactly the same range and tone as her Help role.

Okay, any suggestions?

Can you please cast someone other than Octavia Spencer? I thought she was bad in The Help, playing the same old frantic sassy black maid character that's been a stereotype since Gone with the Wind.

Octavia Spencer deserves to be in some other movie than DCU films though. :P

?

Directors of Spark had a TV show called Avatar: The Last Airbender, which was honestly the greatest cartoon show I've ever seen. They followed it up recently with a sequel series called The Legend of Korra, which was decent at its rare best times and utter crap in most of its airtime. Very disappointing.

Can you please cast someone other than Octavia Spencer? I thought she was bad in The Help, playing the same old frantic sassy black maid character that's been a stereotype since Gone with the Wind.Hell, she has a cameo in SWAT (2003) for 30 seconds and her character in that timeframe has exactly the same range and tone as her Help role.

She was also the "sassy black woman" in the first Spider-Man who told peter to "go with God" when he was signing up for the wrestling thing!

GODZILLA SEQUEL RECEIVES GREENLIGHT

After a massive OW, the biggest of Y5 so far, Total Empire Pictures has greenlighted the sequel to the WW smash hit of this Spring. The movie is expected to be released in the Summer of Y7, and all the cast and director are expected to return.

Edited by CJohn

MORE DETAILS REVEALED FOR NINTENDO CINEMATIC UNIVERSE

Updated December, Year 5

906 Studios is currently in a rights cold war, as Impact Studios possesses the rights to the Super Mario Bros. and The Legend Of Zelda. However, 906 Studios plans to move along with Star Fox, a CGI-animated adaptation of the rail shooter game, for hopefull Thanksgiving of Year 7. Other plans include F-Zero in spring of Year 8 and Earthbound in the summer of Year 8.