75Live

May 7 - 10, 2012 Weekday Numbers: AVENGERS 12.5 Thurs pg 61

Biggest films in Canada (collection of data over the past decade)http://www.worldofkj.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=55439&p=1761316#p1761316Avatar with 96 millionTitanic around 68 millionRotk 60 or so millionTTT 56 millionFotr 54 millionSpiderman 52 millionTDK 51 millionTPM 50 millionA lot of people do not know that Spider Man 3 was the last champ in Canada, before Dh2 not TDK..

Biggest films in Canada (collection of data over the past decade)

http://www.worldofkj...761316#p1761316

Titanic around 68 million

Rotk 60 or so million

TTT 56 million

Fotr 54 million

Spiderman 52 million

TDK 51 million

TPM 50 million

A lot of people do not know that Spider Man 3 was the last champ in Canada, before Dh2 not TDK..

So many films got close to Titanic, then a little film called Avatar came along and just annihilated everything. Lol.

TH has a solid chance at winning the year based off the past.Its going to be a crazy year.2 films should get 50 million and maybe the Hobbit.Last few years were horrid for grosses..

Canadians sure love the Lord of the Rings films.

Because they are stupid. However, Torontonians redeemed themselves on TIFF 2 years ago when some Shitto movie was the only one that wasn`t sold out. Lmao! Out of 100s of movies, there wa sno rush for Shittofest. Tee-hee.

Because they are stupid. However, Torontonians redeemed themselves on TIFF 2 years ago when some Shitto movie was the only one that wasn`t sold out. Lmao! Out of 100s of movies, there wa sno rush for Shittofest. Tee-hee.

You know, you are the only person that I have ever met that had a problem with that character. Why do you focus on one element of a movie and hate on it so much because you don't like one character. There are many films where I won't like one character, but I don't allow that to take away from my enjoyment of the rest of the film.