tawasal

The Avengers vs X-Men:First Class vs Spider-Man 2 vs Iron Man vs Batman Begins?

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which SH movie is your favorite?

• Spider-Man 2
    • X-Men: First Class
    • Batman Begins
    • Iron Man
    • The Avengers

BB has to be the most overrated superhero movie ever. It's a solid film, don't get me wrong, but the demystifying of Batman, lack of a clear villain and Katie freakin' Holmes really drag it down for me. TDK is also flawed, but at least its much more ambitious and not as dull. IM1 is fun but inconsequential and SM2 is great but has way too much goofy stuff. XM:FC would be a masterpiece if the rest of the movie lived up to the Charles-Eric-Mystique relationship. So that leaves Avengers as the only one of these I can enjoy all the way through with only minor reservations.

I wish X2 was on this list...That said, this is a VERY tough choice lolol.Avengers was just awesome but believe it or not i still think out of the films on this list Iron Man was the most entertaining; however that doesn't make it the best movie.The first half of Begins beats every movie on here, but the second half, while awesome, takes a dip.XMen First Class was so good/badass that I want them to just ignore X1,2, and 3, even though i consider X2 easily in the top 10-5 best superhero/comic book movies ever.People forget this but Spider-Man 2 was hailed as the best comic book movie ever and a game changer in the genre in 2004.AHHHH lololol

Edited by jaybox