tawasal

The Avengers vs X-Men:First Class vs Spider-Man 2 vs Iron Man vs Batman Begins?

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which SH movie is your favorite?

• Spider-Man 2
    • X-Men: First Class
    • Batman Begins
    • Iron Man
    • The Avengers

My choice is Spider-Man 2 and I would have picked SM1 too if it was in the list, but I can't make 2 movies from the same franchise compete with eachother. It was the franchise that made me track boxoffice numbers starting in 2002.

Take BB out, it's an unfair fight. Otherwise it's a great showdown.

SM2 > XMFC > TA > IM

IM is the most overrated Marvel film. SM2 is still the best non-Batman SH film along with Superman 2.

This current Avengers love-in reminds me of when IM1 first opened everyone said how awesome it was, better then BB etc. fast forward a few years and it's not nearly as loved as it once was. I've always regarded it as overrated. I'd put Avengers in the same boat, sure it's fun and entertaining but i wouldn't place it ahead of TDK or SM2 interms of quality.
  • Like 2

This current Avengers love-in reminds me of when IM1 first opened everyone said how awesome it was, better then BB etc. fast forward a few years and it's not nearly as loved as it once was. I've always regarded it as overrated. I'd put Avengers in the same boat, sure it's fun and entertaining but i wouldn't place it ahead of TDK or SM2 interms of quality.

I still say that IM is better than BB, and I will probably still say that TA is better than SM2 and TDK in a few years too.