CJohn

Weekend estimates thread TA 103,052,274!!

"I'm confused...are you saying it fell more than 50% or less than 50%?"Sorry a bit tired.. :wacko:Was out side all day mostly...I had to assemble a bench and rip off most of the front lawn with a hoe as my dad wants new grass on it...I meant less

Edited by Lordmandeep

"I'm confused...are you saying it fell more than 50% or less than 50%?"Sorry a bit tired.. :wacko:Was out side all day mostly...I had to assemble a bench and rip off most of the front lawn with a hoe as my dad wants new grass on it...I meant less

No worries. I figured that's what you meant, just wanted to be sure.

If this happens than that 50M Saturday number would be more impressive than previous Saturday/Sunday number or breaking the 200M barrier.

IDK, those Saturday and Sunday numbers last week were astounding holds. This one would be in the same league though for sure.

I do not know(Seriously guys I do not know much more then you about such things :ph34r: )However ever since TA, buzz around it has fallen off a cliff."I don't think Battleship will do that bad, but TA will be number one again next weekend. That's a given."lol it all depends on how big Today is.42-45 yes, 45+ hmm... B)

Edited by Lordmandeep

Update from Rallax. Keep in mind, a 45 mill friday would need his theater to sell about 2000 tickets to be on thhat pace. He said he's way past 2000. He has 2 shows left. He thinks they might do 2400 tickets today. They did 3000 last Sat. This is crazy.

Hitting 50M Saturday would be absurd. If that happens I think Titanic(+rerelease) number is on the table

Well it is on the table already, so get ready for it to happen. :)BTW, I'm totally in the "Avengers 2nd Saturday > Battleshit opening weekend" club. Someone needs to start it ASAP. :D

I don't thing you've understand, but here it goes again: What criticism? It's barely minimum for a blockbuster of THE AVENGERS size, that's exactly my point, the criticism is sparse and few, there's no hate for this movie except from a part of Nolan's fanbase that I'm very ashamed of and very few film snobs. It is loved by the public and fans, there's no point of comparing Twilight hate with a non-existent THE AVENGERS hate.

It going to get more Criticism as more people see it. But you complain about any small critique.

"Update from Rallax. Keep in mind, a 45 mill friday would need his theater to sell about 2000 tickets to be on thhat pace. He said he's way past 2000. He has 2 shows left. He thinks they might do 2400 tickets today. They did 3000 last Sat. This is crazy."Yeah my theater had 8 sellouts compare to around 8-10 last week. :oNonethless Rallax Theater has shown to over perform but even so a big Sat jump seems certain.