CJohn

Weekend estimates thread TA 103,052,274!!

ughhh the wait during the wait is even more exhausting , i'll come back again in one hour ! if there's still nothing by 2 i'm hitting the sack! tomorrow is tv night :once upon a time finale, and another grand episode of westeros musical chair with kings, and shaddy politics in the rome of borgias!!! but before that serena williams is playing the final of wta madrid open vs azarenka in tennis land!

• Like 1

ughhh the wait during the wait is even more exhausting , i'll come back again in one hour ! if there's still nothing by 2 i'm hitting the sack! tomorrow is tv night :once upon a time finale, and another grand episode of westeros musical chair with kings, and shaddy politics in the rome of borgias!!! but before that serena williams is playing the final of wta madrid open vs azarenka in tennis land!

Game of Thrones is brilliant.

Based on how my theater did, I'd say 45m+ would be a reasonable Saturday. It was busy throughout the day but didn't start getting the sellouts until around 6.

I think Rth will come on and say "44-47"

OK, here I go:

2D - 1045

3D - 1357

Total - 2402

Last Saturday we did 3006, so that's what, 21% drop from last Saturday?

Here is something far more interesting:

5/4/12

2D - 1068

3D - 1283

Total - 2351

Yes, we had a higher attendance and 3D ratio THAN OPENING DAY!!!!

• Like 2