Corpse

JAPAN BOX OFFICE | Demon Slayer breaks all time record for OW

Golden Week P26.8m Monday5.5m Tuesday1.7m Wednesday0.75m Thursday0.95m Friday3.20m Saturday3.60m Sunday6.80m Weekend 22.6m Week167.2m Total6.6- 7.1m weekend... WE9 record22.3-23.0m week.....Wk9 record167.0-167.7m Total...just ahead of SA at summers end. 260-320m closing total ...World record foriegn total US $

Frozen has retained the top spot in Japan for a remarkable ninth consecutive weekend, amassing $164.4m in the process.

Every week they seem to be 1-2m short.

We have the actuals up until Tuesday at $156,944,284

Wednesday was 1.7

Thursday-Friday was another 1.7

That brings us to $160.344m heading into the weekend, without a lot of room for error since we have actuals for all but the last 3 days.

With 164.4m that would be barely $4m weekend, almost $3m off, unless Wed-Fri was only 500k total. :rolleyes:

Hey, no need to be hostile. ;)Anyway, $164.6m does sound too low. Like, way low. Hmm...

its a quote from the very scene his avatar is from in wolf of wall street. DiCaprio yelling that at FBI agents in that exact picture. .twas a joke.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL55rqFKmcMDont call me surely/Shirley is from Airplane!I knew you would give me flack for that. Lighten up Frances! - from Stripes. Edited by mfantin65

its a quote from the very scene his avatar is from in wolf of wall street. DiCaprio yelling that at FBI agents in that exact picture. .twas a joke.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL55rqFKmcMDont call me surely/Shirley is from Airplane!I knew you would give me flack for that. Lighten up Frances! - from Stripes.

Ah yes. After I posted that I realized I've heard it somewhere. lol