+64% | Conan 2022 ~ IF at ¥13.0B+ Final 

Breakdown

04/14:x¥858,837,700 / 582,776 admits
04/15:¥1,189,411,600 / 823,358 admits
04/16:¥1,098,138,040 / 770,273 admits

OD - x¥858,837,700 / 582,776 admits
OP - ¥2,287,549,640 / 1,593,631 admits
OW- ¥3,146,387,340 / 2,176,407 admits

Released on 505 TCs (incl. 41 IMAX / 64 4DX / 15 MX4D / 7 Dolby Cinema)

Mentioning All Records Broken!!

• All-Time 2nd Biggest OP Debut ahead of Toei's "One Piece: Film Red"  (¥2.254B) &Only behind Toho's "Demon Slayer: Mugen Train (¥3.354B)
  • All-Time 2nd Biggest OP Debut in Admits ahead of Toei's "One Piece: Film Red" (1.58M admits) &Only behind Toho's "Demon Slayer: Mugen Train (2.51M admits)
  • 1st &Only Film to Debut at *3 Billion Yen*
  • All-Time 2nd Biggest OW Debut ahead of Toho's "Jujutsu Kaisen Movie 0" (¥2.694B) &Only behind Toho's "Demon Slayer: Mugen Train" (¥4.623B)
  • All-Time 2nd Biggest OW Debut in Admits ahead of Toho's "Jujutsu Kaisen Movie 0" (1.908M admits) &Only behind Toho's "Demon Slayer: Mugen Train" (3.42M admits)
  • All-Time Biggest April Debut in OW ahead of Toho's "Detective Conan: The Scarlet Bullet" (¥2.218B)
  • All-Time Biggest April Debut in OP ahead of Toho's "Detective Conan: The Scarlet Bullet" (¥1.609B)
  • Broke Franchise Record in Admits, OP &OW. Previous Record Holder - "Detective Conan: The Scarlet Bullet" (1.533M admits, ¥1.609B, ¥2.218B)
  • Recorded the Biggest Opening Day of Franchise - ¥850M / 580K admits!
  • All-Time 2nd FRI Opener to record ¥1.0B+ SAT &SUN, only behind Toho's "Demon Slayer: Mugen Train"
  • All-Time 3rd Biggest FRI behind Toho's "Jujutsu Kaisen Movie 0" (¥1.072B) &"Demon Slayer: Mugen Train" (¥1.269B)
  • All-Time 5th Biggest Opening Day (Combined with Both FRI &SAT Openers), behind Toho's "Demon Slayer: Mugen Train" (¥1.269B), Toei's "One Piece: Film Red" (¥1.232B) "Jujutsu Kaisen Movie 0" (¥1.072B) &OLM's "Yokai Watch: The Movie" (¥874.11M)
  • All-Time 3rd Biggest SAT behind Toho's "Demon Slayer: Mugen Train" (¥1.702B) &Toei's "One Piece: Film Red" (¥1.232B)
  • All-Time 2nd Biggest SUN behind Toho's "Demon Slayer: Mugen Train" (¥1.652B)
  • All-Time Widest Release in the History Of Japanese Cinemas (Both for Local &Imported) at 505 TC. Previous Record Holder - Toho's "Detective Conan: The Bride Of Halloween" (498 TC)
  • Like 1
  • Astonished 1

Customer Satisfactory Rate is 98% for Conan 2023. Higher than Suzume (94.5%) I wonder if it could reach at the level of OPR &DS but they have Ado &LiSA contribution to Music, resulting OW being 11.4% of Final Numbers. But, it's really an incredible result and will be looking forward for more incredible work breaking out in the market!

Traditional Conan Movies goes within ±5x Multiple so ends gonna be huge! So, 2023 so far has provided us with two ¥10B Grossers! Now which one gonna be the 3rd ¥10B??

• Like 1

Conan seems to be able to overcome the wall that he couldn't overcome until now. However, Mario seems to be forced into a tough battle under Conan's influence. As for me, it would be desirable for both works to earn a lot of money.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, liatris said:

Conan seems to be able to overcome the wall that he couldn't overcome until now. However, Mario seems to be forced into a tough battle under Conan's influence. As for me, it would be desirable for both works to earn a lot of money.

Yeah I'm hoping for Conan to finally pass the 10B and Mario the 5B, which for an hollywood movie should be the second best result of the last 3/4 years after Top Gun (I think)

9 minutes ago, MG10 said:

Yeah I'm hoping for Conan to finally pass the 10B and Mario the 5B, which for an hollywood movie should be the second best result of the last 3/4 years after Top Gun (I think)

I believe that would be Jurassic World: Dominion with  ¥6.32 billion, but I'm expecting Mario to beat that.

3 hours ago, KP1025 said:

I believe that would be Jurassic World: Dominion with  ¥6.32 billion, but I'm expecting Mario to beat that.

Ah shit I knew I was forgetting something, in that case my target becomes 6.3B even if it won't be easy

Beating JWD should be doable - making waves overseas tends to help in japan, plus nintendo is involved in the marketing and the release date is good (though obviously now that conan has blown up so hard with this entry it'll have to share a lot of screens with it). 7-8b might be a plausible finish to me as I think this should have an edge over minions.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Issac Newton said:

So, 2023 so far has provided us with two ¥10B Grossers! Now which one gonna be the 3rd ¥10B??

How Do You Live?

Oh my bad, I thought The First Slam Dunk was released in 2023

Yeah hopefully there'll be a 3rd

Edited by Royce

4 minutes ago, Royce said:

How Do You Live?

I can’t believe that is coming out in July. No one has seen anything of the film yet, correct? Moreover, it sounded like it was still years out as recently as last year when they updated on it, so that July release was very perplexing. 

23 hours ago, MG10 said:

The only thing I understood is 6390, is that the number of days remaining till the end of the manga?  😆

Oh, it's actually talking about damages caused by Production of each Conan Film. Was Google Translate to wrong.

20 hours ago, Royce said:

How Do You Live?

Oh my bad, I thought The First Slam Dunk was released in 2023

Yeah hopefully there'll be a 3rd

Our Calendar configuration takes SLAM DUNK as 2023 Release