Heretic

Wednesday numbers: Guru Dictator: 4.1 Avengers: 6.3

I see that Baumer remains a great poster !!! He is absolutely right when it comes to what is trolling and what is not.

Wow!! Thrylos! Nice to see you here.

And Paramount didn't market the movie well.

Yes, they did. SBC was everywhewre marketing and trying to sell this.

Will you guys lay off BKB. He's not trolling for pete sake. He doesn't like Nolan. Jesus. When the masses rip into a film like Twilight or a film maker like Bay, that's not trolling because most of you fell the same way. So stop being hypocrites.

Your "moderator" skills are in question here. If he keeps trolling every thread with the same ramblings and attacks of members for being fans of TDK and TDKr, how is that acceptable? I think calling the majority out for critiquing him is as dumb as BKB's posts themselves, totally unnecessary.
  • Like 2

Your "moderator" skills are in question here. If he keeps trolling every thread with the same ramblings and attacks of members for being fans of TDK and TDKr, how is that acceptable? I think calling the majority out for critiquing him is as dumb as BKB's posts themselves, totally unnecessary.

My moderating skills? Are you telling me that BKB should keep his opinions to himself because they contradict what the majority feels? Cause that's what it sounds like me.

I think people should wait until we get the weekend numbers before they class The Dictator as a flop or something, i'm willing to bet that a lot of people didn't even know the film was out today and anyway it hardly looks like a film you need to see on a weekday launch, they should of just released it on Friday for me, i bet it would of got a decent number (it still might).

My moderating skills? Are you telling me that BKB should keep his opinions to himself because they contradict what the majority feels? Cause that's what it sounds like me.

No I'm criticizing you for calling out us members who are tired of his posts that provide little value.

tot be fair, there is a reason why BKB keeps getting banned from TDK/Nolan related threads, he doesn't bother me as much as a certain other poster but i can definately see why people brand him a troll.EDIT: I actually agree with a lot he says about TDK/Nolan fanboys and the way they have behaved towards other films/directors but his 'retaliation' is a little too strong and he never lets up when he gets going.

Edited by stuart360

tot be fair, there is a reason why BKB keeps getting banned from TDK/Nolan related threads, he doesn't bother me as much as a certain other poster but i can definately see why people brand him a troll.

Yeah but according to B he has free range to express himself over and over again lol so hilarious

If BKB is given free range to post whatever he wants then we are all allowed rip him for it, it's only fair for us "hypocrites" as you misuse it (FYI some of the people BKB attacks aren't even Nolan or Batman fans but sure that means nothing)

You can rip BKB for his opinion, but you can't say he is trolling. And if any of you do, then all is fair come November. I'll report every single person who says anything disparaging about Twilight. I'm frankly sick and tired of people "trolling" with their hate for that franchise.I think some of you misunderstand the meaning of the word troll. It does not mean, "has a different opinion than the masses."

Yeah but according to B he has free range to express himself over and over again lol so hilarious

He does have free range to express himself.

No I'm criticizing you for calling out us members who are tired of his posts that provide little value.

Then get some thicker skin and learn that not everyone is going to agree with your opinions.