Heretic

Wednesday numbers: Guru Dictator: 4.1 Avengers: 6.3

Is BKB IS HULK a Nolan/WB troll mole?

Hahaha bullseye!

I mean, the signs are all there. Reverse psychology can be clever, but this one just stand out in my eyes. His posting habits have a very odd pattern, and he seems to not have a single clue about the Marvel Universe besides the movies. You'd think someone as passionate would have a deeper connection with these characters, instead all I see is he trying to rile up Nolan fans and make TA fans look bad in the proccess.

Don't mean to offend BKB, but that's truly what looks like. And even if it isn't, it's better than the truth. Can you imagine how tragic it would be for someone rooting against a movie to have your wild prediction to come true, even if it wasn't what you thought it'd happen and most of all, it was aimed to make TA fans look ridiculous expecting a $200m OW? I'm paranoid, but that doesn't mean I'm not right, haha. :P

• Like 1

Hahaha bullseye!I mean, the signs are all there. Reverse psychology can be clever, but this one just stand out in my eyes. His posting habits have a very odd pattern, and he seems to not have a single clue about the Marvel Universe besides the movies. You'd think someone as passionate would have a deeper connection with these characters, instead all I see is he trying to rile up Nolan fans and make TA fans look bad in the proccess.Don't mean to offend BKB, but that's truly what looks like. And even if it isn't, it's better than the truth. Can you imagine how tragic it would be for someone rooting against a movie to have your wild prediction to come true, even if it wasn't what you thought it'd happen and most of all, it was aimed to make TA fans look ridiculous expecting a $200m OW? I'm paranoid, but that doesn't mean I'm not right, haha. :P

You may be onto something here ;)

Ok, so which film do you guys think will end TA's reign atop the box office charts in the coming weeks? I already want to see what the next big box office story will be. We had THG, then TA, now what?

MIB III, if it doesnt, I should get banned. if it does, BKB should get banned Edited by Hasan Ahmad
  • Like 1

Trust me, he's not onto anything but himself.. It's pretty cut and dry and your all making it out to be more complicated then it is..

I understand how you feel about Nolan but why bring Rth into this. He's just a guy giving us numbers even if a few posters go overboard with their reverence, lol. I appreciate what he does. He doesn't have to do it.
  • Like 2

I'd be shocked if MIB:3 were to do it, but if not that, then PROMETHEUS..

Hey, I hope that, if PROMETHEUS dethrones TA, it actually becomes a big box office hit and a well-loved film in its own right. I would hate if it were just remembered as 'that sci film that finally pushed TA out of the # 1 spot.". I mean, who the hell remembers Lost in Space ( detrhroned Titanic) or Dear John (dethroned Avatar)?? Edited by cochofles

I understand how you feel about Nolan but why bring Rth into this. He's just a guy giving us numbers even if a few posters go overboard with their reverence, lol. I appreciate what he does. He doesn't have to do it.

trolling is trolling is trollingYou feed the troll you make it bigger.

Will you guys lay off BKB. He's not trolling for pete sake. He doesn't like Nolan. Jesus. When the masses rip into a film like Twilight or a film maker like Bay, that's not trolling because most of you fell the same way. So stop being hypocrites.

• Like 4

Yes.. This.. I also hope the R-Rating that the movie received is worthy of being R-Rated and not given this rating just to shut the fans up over the whole PG-13 factor??

This doesn't happen.

This has never happened before in the history of films.

The film studio is not in charge of the MPAA. The MPAA rates the film. Not the studio.

So they can't "make it R" just for the sake of it.

And i'm 100% sure that the MPAA do not give a flying fuck if the fanboys are happy with a PG-13 or not.

Edited by Krissykins

Will you guys lay off BKB. He's not trolling for pete sake. He doesn't like Nolan. Jesus. When the masses rip into a film like Twilight or a film maker like Bay, that's not trolling because most of you fell the same way. So stop being hypocrites.

Great post.

Agreed. Would much rather have Rth posting than not. Like having Nikki give numbers, except actually useful.

Hahaha bullseye!

I mean, the signs are all there. Reverse psychology can be clever, but this one just stand out in my eyes. His posting habits have a very odd pattern, and he seems to not have a single clue about the Marvel Universe besides the movies. You'd think someone as passionate would have a deeper connection with these characters, instead all I see is he trying to rile up Nolan fans and make TA fans look bad in the proccess.

Don't mean to offend BKB, but that's truly what looks like. And even if it isn't, it's better than the truth. Can you imagine how tragic it would be for someone rooting against a movie to have your wild prediction to come true, even if it wasn't what you thought it'd happen and most of all, it was aimed to make TA fans look ridiculous expecting a $200m OW? I'm paranoid, but that doesn't mean I'm not right, haha. :P

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Like 1

Although I do like this post, and I don't necessarily like BKB's style, I have to point out that you have done the exact same thing when someone rips into a film that you like. Remember how many times you called me a troll? No hard feelings, just saying...
  • Like 5

Ok, so which film do you guys think will end TA's reign atop the box office charts in the coming weeks? I already want to see what the next big box office story will be. We had THG, then TA, now what?

The Dictator almost did Wednesday. 4.1m to 6.3m is a slim margin. Battleship + The Dictator could do it this weekend? At least out of the No 1 spot definitely not for total gross or records.