MovieGuyKyle17

Weekend Actuals page 66 TA: 55.6m BS: 25.5m ; SW EP1 $293!

Innocuous is worse than being a horrible actor.

No, it's not. Many actors make very successful careers out of being innocuous. They probably thought it made him a good fit for the blank slate lead roles he was given, especially after an unknown like Sam Worthington was cast in Avatar. Edited by tribefan695
  • Like 1

I agree with that - NOTHING can justfiy his actions. However, the question is why did she return? As you and I do not know all of the answers, we can only wish them the best. Just remember, we are people that would not tolerate such abuse from anyone. But many have had abuse their whole lives - for them, this is normal. Hence the therapy part.

She's an extremely dumb person and a really bad role model. I seriously can't believe I'm having this conversation. Seriously, you're implying that since we don't know about it, she asked for it? Are you implying that she returning to him means something more than she being a dumb person that falls for an abusive relationship just like you were preaching men shouldn't fall for it? Unfuckingbelievable.The therapy that dude deserved is prison. And the therapy Rihanna needs is real parent figures and real friends smacking some sense inside her brain, something she clearly lacks.

His theater generally has been on the much higher end of the spectrum but 60% jump looks good for TA on Saturday.

Nikki may update sat numbers in an hour or later.

Here's all te big ones since nothing else is going on:The Avengers - 1576Battleship - 188Dark Shadows - 428What to Expect - 279The Dictator - 215

Wow, TA destroyed everything at your theater.

Here's all te big ones since nothing else is going on:

The Avengers - 1576

Battleship - 788

Dark Shadows - 428

What to Expect - 279

The Dictator - 215

Oops, Battleship made more than 188, heh.

bombs away for Battleship! :lol: