MovieGuyKyle17

Weekend Actuals page 66 TA: 55.6m BS: 25.5m ; SW EP1 $293!

TF2 probably would have opened in the 140-150 range with a 3 day opening. TF3 probably that much yeah

I think TF2 would have done a little better than that. Remember it was the only movie at the time to make 200m in 5 days besides TDK. It made 62m on its OD on a Wednesday. With a Friday release it could've made at least 65m. I could see its OW play out very similar to TDK with a Friday release.

I think TF2 would have done a little better than that. Remember it was the only movie at the time to make 200m in 5 days besides TDK. It made 62m on its OD on a Wednesday. With a Friday release it could've made at least 65m. I could see its OW play out very similar to TDK with a Friday release.

TF2 would definitly beat OW record with a Friday OD, IMO.

“@A_maan_duuh: Too bad I'm not seeing Avengers since it's sold out. I hope Rihanna's acting doesn't ruin this movie”Battleship should thank The Avengers. It's getting to sell tickets for TA'S being sold out. TA's saving the other movies, not taking it, as some have suggested. :P

Who cares about her acting???? :)

Transformers is in decline domestically just like the POTC franchise, but still big overseas. Based on rotten tomatoes the 2nd one rated higher than the 3rd, so it would probably decline again domestically

Don't fool yourself. TF has seriously bad WOM all around the globe. The thing is that the GA doesn't care. There is big explosions and hotties. I actually think Megan Fox is a draw as big as all the robots and effects. People didn't even knew that she was replaced for TF3, but there was a hottie replacement still.

What kind of increase for Saturday? is 60% possible?

I think so. I think there are going to be big Saturday increases across the board because of the low Friday increases. I could be wrong but sometimes things correctly balance themselves over the weekend. Let's see if this can happen to TA. Either way, I think this should at least clear 55m and has a slight chance at 60m.