MovieGuyKyle17

Weekend Actuals page 66 TA: 55.6m BS: 25.5m ; SW EP1 $293!

The AVENGERS is going to have a huge 4 day weekend coming up for the simple fact that there really is no anticipation for MIB:3 and it's Memorial Day weekend and The AVENGERS just seems like the perfect movie to see over and over on a holiday weekend like that..

The AVENGERS: 72M 4 day Weekend

MIB: 3: 55m 4 Day Weekend

Posted Image
  • Like 1

The AVENGERS is going to have a huge 4 day weekend coming up for the simple fact that there really is no anticipation for MIB:3 and it's Memorial Day weekend and The AVENGERS just seems like the perfect movie to see over and over on a holiday weekend like that..

The AVENGERS: 72M 4 day Weekend

MIB: 3: 55m 4 Day Weekend

:lol: :lol: :lol:

BKBk, u called it correctly that TA would be massive. Congrats! But every other call regarding Avengers after that has been wrong. Avengers will do 45-55 4 day. Just look at the drops last year. And MIB is tracking at about 90 for the 4 day.

• Like 1

BKBk, u called it correctly that TA would be massive. Congrats! But every other call regarding Avengers after that has been wrong. Avengers will do 45-55 4 day. Just look at the drops last year. And MIB is tracking at about 90 for the 4 day.

I agree.. It will have a great drop 4 day..But it won´t increase

Marketplace will be relatively empty for MIB3. I won't be surprised to see a 100M 4-day opening.

That would mean a big succes. I think it will be lower

Marketplace will be quite empty next week.MIb3 should do well on the Friday and okay for the rest of the weekend.TA will be huge on Sat-Mon.I expect TA should be around flat on Sunday and no more then 20% off on Monday.TA should get the normal 20-25% drop from this weekends gross.

Edited by Lordmandeep

Marketplace will be quite empty next week.MIb3 should do well on the Friday and okay for the rest of the weekend.TA will be huge on Sat-Mon.I expect TA should be around flat on Sunday and no more then 20% off on Monday.TA should get the normal 20-25% drop from this weekends gross.

I want the drop in the teens.