baumer

Ideas about GI Joe: Now top 11 and top 6 for dom OW

I completely agree baumer, I can't believe everyone's so up in arms about this. Those 10 people were right, GI Joe 2 didn't make the top 12 and to be honest, I don't think it would have made the top 12 anyway and if I had it to do again I'd remove it. Clearly, the studio agrees or it wouldn't have pulled the film.

I have just put out the 10 for you. Were the 10 right? 4 of them had no film at #12. 3 of them had films that aren't making the top 12 anyway. So, now, it's really the 3 people who may be right.

Just because now you don't like what you've seen of GI Joe doesn't mean it would not have made the top 12. I don't think the studio pulling it has anything to do with what it would gross. Tracking was over the original GI Joe. Give a 2x and it gets to $115m minimum. Sure we should discount tracking but then interest has been higher than the original GI Joe from this board/Internet. The reason for delay was "international 3D" and was heavily influenced by Hasbro.

And to complete my trifecta of posts;Does anyone really think That's My Boy, Rock of Ages or Abraham Lincoln would outgross GI Joe?Rock of Ages is the only one which has a chance. Well, technically can't say has a chance, it will since there is no more GI Joe, but you get what I mean.

If they want extra points, I say keep their top 12 if they are so happy about it, so they will lose points for BS and DS. It's utter nonsense to gain advantage from the move AND want extra points on top of that. 44 players affected badly. 10 players gained advantage. Out of the 10, 7 will gain A LOT of advantage. So extra points are out of the question. We can't say that it would have made the top 12, but neither can some one say it would have missed. So the top 11 is the only fair option, anything else is taking a side.

Yep, you are correct BK007. I agree. You kind of beat me to the punch because that is pretty much how i was leaning. Thanks for doing the work for me.

• Like 1

I took it directly from the thread it says "JUST TOP 11"Also, you had Bourne in your original post but that was at #11 and Madagascar with $1m was #12.

if you pay MORE attention, you see that my current game is on page 3. Edited by Goffe Rises

And to complete my trifecta of posts;Does anyone really think That's My Boy, Rock of Ages or Abraham Lincoln would outgross GI Joe?Rock of Ages is the only one which has a chance. Well, technically can't say has a chance, it will since there is no more GI Joe, but you get what I mean.

Piranha 3DD, Seeking a Friend for the End of the World, Savages...: wouldn't have any chance of exceeding GI Joe 2 box officeThat's My Boy, Rock of Ages or Abraham Lincoln and BOURNE: Is perfectly possible Look what happened with WOTTanything can happen Edited by Goffe Rises

You should, go check it yourself you have no #12.

TOP 12 DOM

1. TDKR - 498.5

2. The Avengers - 434.7

3. Brave - 243.5

4. Snow White - 218.0

5. TASM - 180.5

6. Prometheus - 174.5

7. MIB 3 - 173.5

8. Madagascar 3 - 169.0

9. Ice Age 4 - 143.5

10. Total Recall - 138.5

11. Battleship - 128.0

JUST TOP 11

what is this? Edited by Goffe Rises

That's because baumer went through and deleted some peoples number 12.

Why do some people have top 12's then? baumer said he didn't delete anybody's #12 film.JUST TOP 11 makes it seem as though they didn't have a #12.For example 2-3 posters actually had GI JOE as #12 and baumer included their GI JOE gross below it.Doesn't make sense why he would delete 4 people's #12.

Why do some people have top 12's then? baumer said he didn't delete anybody's #12 film.JUST TOP 11 makes it seem as though they didn't have a #12.For example 2-3 posters actually had GI JOE as #12 and baumer included their GI JOE gross below it.Doesn't make sense why he would delete 4 people's #12.

He deleted some people's and didn't delete others - I guess he got tired after awhile and just copy and pasted JUST TOP 11 over some peoples 12th film. But he says he's gone through and deleted them all now.

He deleted some people's and didn't delete others - I guess he got tired after awhile and just copy and pasted JUST TOP 11 over some peoples 12th film. But he says he's gone through and deleted them all now.

Everyone's is up to date. Everyone has a top 11.