Biggestgeekever

4 day Actuals pg 62+; MIB3 69.25m TA 47.22m

I just want to say that while I find your predictions for TA ridiculous, I respect you a lot for keeping it at your sign and most of all, not act like an asshole about it. 0 sarcasm, seriously. If only all the people that understimated TA the World would be a more peaceful place.

My TA prediction was a regular one at the time. Hadnt updated my gin for a long time.

Posted ImagePosted Image

LMAO but seriously its officially Saturday and still nothing posted from her. It's weird and even though I laugh at her early predictions, she is still very important to the box office reports and the one who starts off our Friday decisions. She really might be missing Edited by MovieGuyKyle17

I fucking LOVE The Avengers 3D, and I was a non believer in 3D before that. If the reports of TASM 3D being the best ever are accurate, I may as well just buy a 3D Sony TV for the living room. Don't you guys know if it's possible to have 3D prescription glasses?

Yes, it's possible, but not for a TV I don't think. I don't know enough about them though.

For regular 3D at a theater, I think you just have to ask for circular polarization. But prescription glasses are expensive as hell, so I don't plan on doing that any time soon.

My projections gave it roughly 630M before and I nailed the weekly drop for the last week. It looks to be doing a fair bit better than I had projected for memorial weekend.650M is possible.

Titanic + 3D release is attainable for TA.

My projections gave it roughly 630M before and I nailed the weekly drop for the last week. It looks to be doing a fair bit better than I had projected for memorial weekend.650M is possible.

$650M is huge, really. I mean yeah, duh, but seriously, a modern film would have to have legs as sexy as Avatar to get to such a figure.If TA wants $650M, it's going to have to pass TDK's total by the end of Memorial day, and be at $550M by day #30.

Okay that would be insane. Rth is rarely wrong. But I just can't ...And if that number is correct then legs have kicked in and MIB3 was a victim.

It's sad that the holdover is victimizing the new release. Shouldn't it be reversed? :lol:

LMAO but seriously its officially Saturday and still nothing posted from her. It's weird and even though I laugh at her early predictions, she is still very important to the box office reports and the one who starts off our Friday decisions. She really might be missing

Yeah give it another hour or so and I'm ready to file a real missing person's report here. What the hell is going on! :unsure:

Okay that would be insane. Rth is rarely wrong. But I just can't ...

And if that number is correct then legs have kicked in and MIB3 was a victim.

I want to like this but I can't, the mode should give free rounds of likes for the Memorial Weekend, it's just too much awesomeness I can't take it.

Okay that would be insane. Rth is rarely wrong. But I just can't ...And if that number is correct then legs have kicked in and MIB3 was a victim.

11-12M is insane. Rtheimdall blew his horn.
  • Like 1