Biggestgeekever

4 day Actuals pg 62+; MIB3 69.25m TA 47.22m

Excellent. Yea I've been talking about a 50 million 4day since Monday and was given the usual "not gonna happen" line.

I was thinking the same thing but people were telling me not gonna happen. 11-12M would be absolute insane. Its a sub 30% drop week to week.

600m is assured at this point. Only needs another decent hold next week to help it get there, legs will really show from this point on.

Edited by Totem

If it's past TDK after Monday then yes 600 is locked. The better question will then be can it pass Titanic re-release included.

I don't think it can make it. That's over $650M and that is a huge stretch. The legs would have to be some of the most gorgeous legs ever if TA wants to get there...

If it's past TDK after Monday then yes 600 is locked. The better question will then be can it pass Titanic re-release included.

He is joking. Some people were thinking 600M is still not locked.

Holy hell I am loving that Avengers number!Here are our final numbers for 5/25:MIB32D - 5003D - 366total = 866THE AVENGERS2D - 261(503)*3D - 229(385)total = 490(888)*last friday's numbers.

Edited by rallax
  • Like 1

Holy hell I am loving that Avengers number!Here are our final number for 5/25:MIB32D - 5003D - 366total = 866THE AVENGERS2D - 261(503)*3D - 229(385)total = 490(888)*last friday's numbers.

It looks like Men in Black 3 is in trouble... is it really struggling keeping up with TA's last Friday? Last Friday TA couldn't even reach $15.25M...This doesn't sound good for MiB3 at all. It will no doubt beat TA for today and it could probably win the 3-day and 4-day but after that TA is going to take the crown again...

Will laugh my ass off if Avengers wins. Everyone was acting like it had no chance, but I wasn't convinced MIB3 was going to be as big as the tracking supposedly said.

Yeah I'll be mad as hell I didn't stick to my original instincts which honestly were that TA would go 4 for 4 and MIB would disappoint. But I changed my mind after last weekend's drop for TA was quite a bit harsher than I expected. I think WOM for MIB will be really good though and spread right away so even if it disappoints today it may have a great Sat-Mon.

It would be so awesome if TA won the weekend.

Agreed. It would be a disaster for MiB3, though. The only hope it has left is if it can increase on Saturday... no idea if that will happen or not... is the WOM any good? Obviously not as amazing as TDK/TS3/TA but is it still good?