rockNrollaDIM

Fri: SW 20.3m; MIB 8.3m; TA 5.65m/Sat DHD: SW 21.5m; MIB 12m; TA 9m

I love getting under your skin. :P

I just noticed you were druv10 and not fmpro... You have the avatar that he used to have. I was wondering why fmpro was getting so defensive about The Avengers but it all makes sense now :P

Id be thinking SWAT is looking more 21-23 range at present, MIB3 7-9, TA 6-7, see how it looks later

Awesome. I knew it was going up. They've added late shows.Awesome for the Avengers too. Time to pop the cork on the champagne, lol.

Id be thinking SWAT is looking more 21-23 range at present, MIB3 7-9, TA 6-7, see how it looks later

SW&TH is looking at 60M+ weekend. TA is looking at a great post Memorial day weekend drop. 9M for MIB3 would be tremendous and well over 100% bump.

Good for SWATH, it looked way better than I ever thought it was going to look, and the trailers sold me on seeing it. Hopefully I'll get a chance sometime this weekend.

I just noticed you were druv10 and not fmpro... You have the avatar that he used to have. I was wondering why fmpro was getting so defensive about The Avengers but it all makes sense now :P

I am joking with Noctis. A little banter hurts no one. :stirthepot:

So the range for Snow White is large i guess. Like 55-62 million right?6-7 for TA would mean 21-24 million.

Great hold for it. SW&TH has a great shot at 60M+ weekend if 23M number comes true.