Totem

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey OS Thread: OVER 1B WW!

who's the granny lol?

This old woman who thinks she can take on a beautiful young double Oscar winner in an iconic role:

Posted Image

I get that young Shailene Woodley singed up to play Katniss rip off in Divergent but she`s only 21. OTOH, this Granny thinks she`s Elf Katniss. LOL! Epic fail.

BOM has boosted some numbers because a higher exchange rate (basically, Euro countries).

Germany has made 0.7 million $ last weekend, but during last week it has grown 4 million, to 91.3 million

Spain, with a 154k weekend, has risen its total 1.2 million from last weekend (30.9 million)

Austria has risen 400k with a 40k weekend (8.9)

Belgium has growth 400k with a 100k weekend (9)

Yes it will, these are official numbers. It was the same thing with RotK. And it goes the other way round, too. In Germany, Intouchables was already at over 80mil US$ last year when the Euro hit some air pocket or whatever and the next week it was at 78 (despite having made another 200k or so).

The German numbers on BOM will change but the total OS won't. If the dollar suddenly strengthened, then the Hobbits total OS number wouldn't suddenly go down from the prior week.

But that is all fake growth that won't be showing up in the total OS number.

I just pointed it. I do not know what will happen with the final global number. The same has happened, for instance, with The Impossible in Spain: last week it was at 55.9 million. Now it is at 57.8 and the weekend has been just 20k.

I had said this in Skyfall OS thread about 10 days ago: Euro has grown in January and grosses in Eurozone should go up. BOM has not updated every market until last weekend, so I still do not discard that the OS global number can rise (and for other movies, of course).

I just pointed it. I do not know what will happen with the final global number. The same has happened, for instance, with The Impossible in Spain: last week it was at 55.9 million. Now it is at 57.8 and the weekend has been just 20k.

I had said this in Skyfall OS thread about 10 days ago: Euro has grown in January and grosses in Eurozone should go up. BOM has not updated every market until last weekend, so I still do not discard that the OS global number can rise (and for other movies, of course).

This is stupid. It has no sense. I would be drunk when I wrote it...

Edited by peludo