hasanahmad

Tuesday est. Box Office Snow White 5.5, MIB3 3.1, Avengers 2.2

I'm not sure why it would. This is not a sequel. I don't think a 50% drop is inevitable at all.Wed: 4.5Thur: 4.7Fri: 8.45Sat: 12.45Sun: 8.55Weekend 29.5 mill for a drop of 48%.

I wouldn't read too much into Tuesday number for SW: big increases are typical for female-skewing pics. It will drop close to 30% on Wednesday, then stay flat on Thursday.

170M is locked for MIB with 50% drops from here on, could get to 180-190M depending and outside chance of taking a shot at MIB2's total.

For quality's sake it deserves so much to beat MIB2, however I have to root that it only ends up in the 170's range so I don't lose points in the game. :(

That's TA's first weekday above TDK. I wonder if it can maintain this trend and stay above TDK in the weekends as well...And a 32% weekly drop is not half bad either.

I think it will, TDK's 6th weekend was August 22-24 meaning that schools are starting up soon and summer weekdays are going bye bye. While for TA schools are closing and the summer weekdays are just beginning.

That's TA's first weekday above TDK. I wonder if it can maintain this trend and stay above TDK in the weekends as well...And a 32% weekly drop is not half bad either.

TA should continue to enjoy better weekends than TDK, as it has been. TDK managed 10.5M its sixth weekend, something TA should beat easily.
  • Like 1