hasanahmad

Thursday #s Snow White 4.1, MIB 2.5, Avengers 1.9 Prometh: 3.5 midnts

Any other desk jockeys struggling through the last couple hours of the work week? Time is crawling!

Same here. But then again, time will continue to crawl until I see OW of TDKR. In the meantime, making mini-milestones like wagering on the Mad3 vs. Prometh. OW as if I give a shit about it.

Same here. But then again, time will continue to crawl until I see OW of TDKR. In the meantime, making mini-milestones like wagering on the Mad3 vs. Prometh. OW as if I give a shit about it.

Wow.

Any other desk jockeys struggling through the last couple hours of the work week? Time is crawling!

*raises hand*Code monkey here... 90 minutes until my weekend starts. Can't wait! After dinner with my daughter, I'm going to see Prometheus tonight with the boys.

Does the anticipation of seeing a movie at midnight on thursday affect bo sales of other movies during the day

Good question. I know sometimes when I catch a midnight showing I will see an earlier showing of a different film. Sometimes theaters will even run related films with the new release back-to-back. So I think there could be some sort of impact. I'm not sure how big, though.

I wish. I'm on my way to work right now. I'm already over 30 minutes late thanks to the construction on the interstate.

Stuart Oldham@s_oldham

Box Office Estimates (12pm PST): "Prometheus" and "Madagascar 3" neck and neck with $22M-$27M friday, $60M+ weekend.

$22 million for Prometheus will mean low 50s weekend.

$22 million for Madagascar 3 will mean low 60s weekend.

Clicks on link to see who Stuart Oldham is...

LOL Variety.

^^ Variety is a trade magazine and its reporters have more sources inside studios than Nikki but it is a 12 PM EST update so take everything with a grain of salt.

Yeah but they can never get the numbers right.

I ducked out 15 minutes early today. Biked home...now have a cold one in front of me.