baumer

Weekend Estimates pg 60 Mad3 60.3 Prom 50.0

Something bizarre is happening at your theater rallax. Why is Prometheus doing so bad there?

Because, maybe, the early numbers will drop in a couple of hours. :unsure:

Great start to June.... but if both open to $60M+ then Avengers and MIB3 will have big drops.Right now expecting 55m-ish for both, with Prometheus getting better multiplier and hence higher total.

Yeah stupidly early , but still early tracking does have Mad3 above Prom(inclu Midnights)but rest of day and evening anything could happens, But even if Mad3 doesn't end up #1 for friday , definetly got a chance for weekend, see what happens

From what I posted earlier, Mad3 is still playing a lot higher then Prom, id be more inclind at this point to think the lower number 22 rather than 26 was way more practical not currently playing like a film that would do close to 30m for a day, but evenings anything can happen take a look bit later.

From what I posted earlier, Mad3 is still playing a lot higher then Prom, id be more inclind at this point to think the lower number 22 rather than 26 was way more practical not currently playing like a film that would do close to 30m for a day, but evenings anything can happen take a look bit later.

I think that's what that Fox exec was saying too. If that's the case then someone is trolling Nikki and the trade mags with all those 25-26 million number.

Dude, it's barely outpacing Snow White at his theater. Don't tell me you think his theater is representative of the country as a whole.

Of course not, but it may happen that the 22M number drops to 20M or something. Edited by CJohn

Dude, it's barely outpacing Snow White at his theater. Don't tell me you think his theater is representative of the country as a whole.

It will pick up after 8 PM because it is that kind of movie. I am much more surprised by Madagascar 3 numbers. 2000+ by 7 PM on a Friday in Rallax's theater is huge based on the numbers he has posted previously. I don't think even Avengers did much more than that.

The funny thing is she was so stubborn after the Fox guy told her 22, that she turned it into a range. Leaving the 26m up there. ;)

Yeah :lol: In the end, the Fox guy will probably be correct.