baumer

Weekend Estimates pg 60 Mad3 60.3 Prom 50.0

But not a standing ovation Shawn like he claimed.. That's hyperbole and I still don't buy it.. I live in St.Louis and like to thinkour city is as energetic about certain blockbuster movies like other cities and not 1 reaction whatsoever to TDKR in all 4 showings I saw of TA.. That's why I think it's all internet hype and nothing much more.. Will see

LOL Stop making everything about the TDKR.

Looks like Moonrise Kingdom numbers haven't come out yet. It's pretty much guaranteed to be in the top 10, though.

It's there. 96 Theaters that's pretty impressive. Have you seen it?

I'm going to be curious about how today goes at my theater. Madagascar has some room to grow, but it will have to be 3D, so I don't know if that will happen. Prometheus has far more room to grow, because we were maybe 30-40% capacity most of the day and only 50-60% at night. So it really wouldn't take much to increase at my theater. I don't see it happening, but stranger things have happened.

Edited by rallax

Big BO weekend.THG will pass 400m.Madagascar opens to 60m, Second highest of the summer. :huh:Prometheus is doing well enough for the genre/rating, a 50m+ opening is very respectable.Unfortunately it looks like the 2 openers did have an affect on the rest of the films.Can someone update the thread title, that is alot of pages to search through to get the right numbers.

What is the year with most 100M movies? 2012 will became that I think..

2009 with 32, if it does it is in big part due to the Feb releases, SH, TV, Journey.