hasanahmad

Monday Est. Box Office MAD3 6.4, Prom 5.3, Snow White 2.7

I thought Emma was deserving in DH1. I don't like the series on a whole.

SS: 8/10CoS: 8/10PoA: 7/10GoF: "liked"OoTP: 9/10HBP: 1/10DH1: 9/10DH2: 7.5/10Yeah, you sound like you really hate the films!
  • Like 1

I enjoyed the books much more than the films. I found them to be a bit too detailed (I felt the same about LOTR as well) but for the most part, they are quick reads and they are full of detail. Rowling has done wonders by creating a fascinating world. As much as I do enjoy the books, I still think the story took way too long to get Voldy and Harry to battle it out. But that minor complaint aside, I do enjoy the books.

OWNED.

Posted Image

Doubt it, will be forgotten quite quickly, obviously not amongst this BO because of it's amazing run but with the general public it will be a distant memory.

Nope, you'll be wrong. Because in 2015, when TA 2 comes out, people will go to see it. The franchise is just beginning.

Nope, you'll be wrong. Because in 2015, when TA 2 comes out, people will go to see it. The franchise is just beginning.

People went out and saw Transformers 3, doesn't mean they remember anything about Transformers 2. People will see TA2 because it is better than half the garbage out there.

I'll never understand how if you want people to stop talking about something... then why would you disparage it in the presence of people you KNOW are going to vehemently defend it? And then RESPOND to every defense... thus continuing the discussion?

People went out and saw Transformers 3, doesn't mean they remember anything about Transformers 2. People will see TA2 because it is better than half the garbage out there.

Ok, I didn't want to get involved in this, but I think it needs to be said that a bad movie is not the same as an unmemorable one. TF2 may have been bad, but it was certainly memorable in its badness. Edited by tribefan695

SS: 8/10CoS: 8/10PoA: 7/10GoF: "liked"OoTP: 9/10HBP: 1/10DH1: 9/10DH2: 7.5/10Yeah, you sound like you really hate the films!

Yep. I hate them.

Ok, I didn't want to get involved in this, but I think it needs to be said that a bad movie is not the same as an unmemorable one. TF2 may have been bad, but it was certainly memorable in its badness.

My point was people still went out to see Transformers 3 despite how unmemorable Transformers 2 was, not really talking about quality. People will go and see TA2 because the first film was good, doesn't mean they'll be able to recall much from it, they just know what they are going to get when they go to see the next entry.

That's like saying all the movies leading up to Avengers were memorable, because people went to see Avengers. Not necessarily true.
  • Like 1

My point was people still went out to see Transformers 3 despite how unmemorable Transformers 2 was, not really talking about quality. People will go and see TA2 because the first film was good, doesn't mean they'll be able to recall much from it, they just know what they are going to get when they go to see the next entry.

It wasn't unmemorable, though. How can you forget the "enemy's scrotum"?
  • Like 1

That's like saying all the movies leading up to Avengers were memorable, because people went to see Avengers. Not necessarily true.

Yep, my point exactly.

Looking at the competition ahead this weekend... yeah Madagascar 3 will be #1 again.

ROA might have a chance of beating it. Personally think Madagascar should be able to hold top spot.

I just owned you. You're a big fat liar and it is an immense joy to make you eat your own words.Baumy wammy is hurt?

I changed my mind after watching them again and trying to read the books. I fucking hate the Potter stories. They are over rated and only idiots without minds of their own salivate over them.Clear enough for you? :P

I changed my mind after watching them again and trying to read the books. I fucking hate the Potter stories. They are over rated and only idiots without minds of their own salivate over them.

Clear enough for you? :P

Posted Image
  • Like 2