hasanahmad

Monday Est. Box Office MAD3 6.4, Prom 5.3, Snow White 2.7

You're such a liar...lol....I never said it was a beautiful series. I've always said its the most over rated series out there. I've enjoyed some of the films and the books were okay reads. But they are not epic in any way.

Why the fuck would I lie? You said you enjoy the books. Secondly you said it was a beautiful story when you were talking to your step-son's girlfriend. Don't you fucking assume I'm lying. Anything anybody says about Potter I remember.

I...remember.

• Like 1

:lol: Potter has a whole theme park. Soon to be in multiple countries.

This is not true. Potter has a section of Islands of Adventure. The same Island of Adventure that has a Marvel Island.Edit: A Marvel Island that is ruining the ability to get Marvel rides in Walt Disney World. Edited by The Iron Horse
  • Like 2

Stop stop stop stop stop with the TA vs. Potter for Pete's sake.Both are awesome, both have a lot of fans, both are big, let it go. It's the same things being said over and over again in 50 different threads.

I suggest you leave this thread.

Harry Potter movies have gorgeous cinematography. Azkaban by Cuaron is incredible. I have to say also that once Yates came in, they were always beautiful to look at, I can't believe some are saying he's a yesman, great direction, great visual sense (he's not the cinematographer, but still), I'm excited about the news of him being the potential helmer of Justice League.

• Like 2

This is not true. Potter has a section of Islands of Adventure. The same Island of Adventure that has a Marvel Island.Edit: A Marvel Island that is ruining the ability to get Marvel rides in Walt Disney World.

I didn't say Marvel didn't have one but you made it sound like they were building a theme park shrine to honor the Avengers, 'to keep the memories' lmao it's all about the cash.

I suggest you leave this thread.

I suggest you grow the fuck up, Noctis. I love ya, but when you act like this it's more than infuriating. You can be so cool and fun but then you lose all sense and do this.This is a MONDAY NUMBERS thread on a BOX OFFICE site where there are no Monday Numbers being discussed. Instead it's a "Potter vs. *insert name of random film here*" war because you have a grudge against something for beating Potter.I have every right to be annoyed by that. Therefore *I* suggest that you take your flame wars to the Speakeasy, where there are already 500 "Potter vs." threads. Edited by Cozmees Everdeen
  • Like 9

I suggest you grow the fuck up, Noctis. I love ya, but when you act like this it's more than infuriating.This is a MONDAY NUMBERS thread on a BOX OFFICE site where there are no Monday Numbers being discussed. Instead it's a "Potter vs. *insert name of random film here*" war because you have a grudge against something for beating Potter.I have every right to be annoyed by that. Therefore *I* suggest that you take your flame wars to the Speakeasy, where there are already 500 "Potter vs." threads.

I only have a grudge against Avengers. I'm ecstatic for The Hunger Games defeating it. And I will be the first to cheer when TDKR tops DH2's total in less than two weeks. I suggest you need to calm the fuck down. Maybe look at some pictures of Grady Sizemore?

I suggest you grow the fuck up, Noctis. I love ya, but when you act like this it's more than infuriating. You can be so cool and fun but then you lose all sense and do this.This is a MONDAY NUMBERS thread on a BOX OFFICE site where there are no Monday Numbers being discussed. Instead it's a "Potter vs. *insert name of random film here*" war because you have a grudge against something for beating Potter.I have every right to be annoyed by that. Therefore *I* suggest that you take your flame wars to the Speakeasy, where there are already 500 "Potter vs." threads.

There is only so much discussion that can be made about Monday numbers.
  • Like 1

TA is IMO far more memorable than Prometheus *gets umbrella ready*

Prometheus is the most thought-provoking blockbuster since Inception. Avengers is the most thought-provoking blockbuster since...LOL, just kidding, it isn't!

Why the fuck would I lie? You said you enjoy the books. Secondly you said it was a beautiful story when you were talking to your step-son's girlfriend. Don't you fucking assume I'm lying. Anything anybody says about Potter I remember.

I...remember.

You have me mistsken with someone else. And even if I did say that, which I didn't, I was lying.

I only have a grudge against Avengers. I'm ecstatic for The Hunger Games defeating it. And I will be the first to cheer when TDKR tops DH2's total in less than two weeks.I suggest you need to calm the fuck down. Maybe look at some pictures of Grady Sizemore?

I thought THG's run "bored" you?

I suggest you need to calm the fuck down. Maybe look at some pictures of Grady Sizemore?

See, it's stuff like this that makes you a little prick. :lol:I'm perfectly calm, homeslice. One can be annoyed and calm at the same time. Edited by Cozmees Everdeen