hasanahmad

Monday Est. Box Office MAD3 6.4, Prom 5.3, Snow White 2.7

You guys think That's My Boy will finish with less than ROA this weekend?

Well, it is R-rated, which takes out a significant portion of Sandler's fanbase. And I can't imagine many of their parents willing to accompany them. Edited by tribefan695

You guys think That's My Boy will finish with less than ROA this weekend?

I think TMB will tanks, Andy Samberg and Sandler together looks like a terrible mix, maybe 20m for that and ROA should be closer to 30m.

Well, it is R-rated, which takes out a significant portion of Sandler's fanbase.

Nah, just because his fans have the mentality of 15 year olds, it doesn't necessarily follow that they are in fact 15 :P.
  • Like 1

I think it's time to let the Potter V Avengers stuff go. I'm not mentioning Potter anymore. It's a terrible series...let's just leave it at that. The Avengers will be remembered forever as one of the best superhero movies of all time. Potter...a foot note in history.Move along.

I'd say That's My Boy breaks out slightly this weekend, just because there's demand for a raunchy R-rated comedy that The Dictator really didn't manage to meet. However, its legs will be cut out by the eventual arrival of Ted, which looks to be the funnier film at least by the trailers. Never know though.

I'd say That's My Boy breaks out slightly this weekend, just because there's demand for a raunchy R-rated comedy that The Dictator really didn't manage to meet. However, its legs will be cut out by the eventual arrival of Ted, which looks to be the funnier film at least by the trailers. Never know though.

I'm hoping audiences are smart enough to wait it out until Ted.

I notice that people here like to say Avengers is "not memorable" as if it is some proven fact.

I notice that people here like to say Avengers is "one of the best superhero films of all time" as if it is some proven fact.

Potter wasn't bad. I saw the first one, and it was ok. I think i saw another one too, but the only thing I remember is some over-sized chess pieces, or maybe it was just a chess board. Which one was that?

I suggest you grow the fuck up, Noctis. I love ya, but when you act like this it's more than infuriating. You can be so cool and fun but then you lose all sense and do this.

This is a MONDAY NUMBERS thread on a BOX OFFICE site where there are no Monday Numbers being discussed. Instead it's a "Potter vs. *insert name of random film here*" war because you have a grudge against something for beating Potter.

I have every right to be annoyed by that. Therefore *I* suggest that you take your flame wars to the Speakeasy, where there are already 500 "Potter vs." threads.

Posted Image

• Like 3

Potter wasn't bad. I saw the first one, and it was ok. I think i saw another one too, but the only thing I remember is some over-sized chess pieces, or maybe it was just a chess board. Which one was that?

Philosopher's Stone.