Phil in the Blank

Unpopular movie opinions.

Hailee Stansfield's smartass kiddo schtick was so artificial and forced as hell.

Yeah but she's only 14 years old so I can forgive her. I think I disliked the film because I'd watched 3:10 to Yuma just before seeing it and its a much better movie.

The only LOTR film that is worthy of its lofty place amongst the best films of all time is FOTR, the others range from crap to okay.

• Like 1

Life of pi is one of the worst and most boring films ever.Nothing happens in twilight except people sitting on a treeRatatouille is the worst Pixar film apart from maybe Cars and the croods is absolutely useless

Each and every blockbuster movie that came out this summer was bad

IM3 STID FF6 TH3 MOS WHD PR AE

all bad films ... one way or another 

Yeah it's something between middle of the road borderlining on uneven self-indulgence entertainment (IM3), average but deeply flawed becoming numbing by the end (STiD, MoS, PR), boring DTD schlock (WHD) and pure crap (AE, TH3).

Edited by dashrendar44