Phil in the Blank

Unpopular movie opinions.

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End is one of the most visually beautiful movies in the past few years.

Going to hit you on the head with my waterbottle CHD for such blasphemy lol..Though Pirates 3 did have some stunning  visuals. I agree, but when compared to Avatar, OZ some parts of Superman Man of Steel and Avengers I think not :).

I love:Alien 3Jurassic Park the Lost WorldGodzilla 1998How the Grinch Stole ChristmasJurassic Park 3I RobotAlien VS PredatorIce Age The MeltdownIce Age Dawn of The Dinosaurs2012Iron Man 2

Kong buddy you gettin my rib breaking hug for loving Godzilla 1998 tho  ...LOL(I loved the advertising, the actual event had fun moments but was mostly a let down for me ;-O UGH) The new godzilla I think will redeem the king of all monsters bigtime at the big BOX Office giant.

I agree with all the rest of your film statements though :)

Going to hit you on the head with my waterbottle CHD for such blasphemy lol..Though Pirates 3 did have some stunning  visuals. I agree, but when compared to Avatar, OZ some parts of Superman Man of Steel and Avengers I think not :).

That's why the thread is called 'Unpopular movie opinions'. Also OZ, Avatar, Man of Steel and Avengers didn't do a lot to me, so Pirates 3 is still ahead on my list.

• Like 2

That's why the thread is called 'Unpopular movie opinions'. Also OZ, Avatar, Man of Steel and Avengers didn't do a lot to me, so Pirates 3 is still ahead on my list.

Ouch did you see the best version of Avatar in glorius Digital Imax 3D my friend?

Oh and your avatar brings this really cool smile to my face..Lol @Puss in boots is funny but crazy character.. Lol the ole innocent face before he pounces you..lol :)

• Like 1

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End is one of the most visually beautiful movies in the past few years.

You know, as much as I hated Pirates 3, it is a very addicting film to watch.  I mean, how can you top Lord Beckett's death sequence?  And yes the marriage scene was super duper cheesy as all hell, but I gotta admit, it was filmed creatively well.  Urgh!!

You know, as much as I hated Pirates 3, it is a very addicting film to watch.  I mean, how can you top Lord Beckett's death sequence?  And yes the marriage scene was super duper cheesy as all hell, but I gotta admit, it was filmed creatively well.  Urgh!!

I had no problem with the marriage. Didn't like it, didn't hate it. But yes, Beckett's death scene is simply mesmerizing.

Don't particularly like the movie (or really even remember much about it, I think I've only seen it once despite actually owning it and I saw it at midnight opening day...), but his death scene was awesome. I don't even remember how/why, but I remember being amazed by it when I watched it. So I need to see it again for that =)

I had no problem with the marriage. Didn't like it, didn't hate it. But yes, Beckett's death scene is simply mesmerizing.

^^ Lol ((shhh King Kong buddy)Im guilty of rewatching that sucker too on Godzilla 1998.. The advertising for it was

memorizing until they revealed the new Godzilla sadly.. Hopefully the new one will have incredible hype and advertising going on, but

deliver the godzilla we know and love my friend.

Ace and Chd , please refresh my memory. I haven seen POTC3 in ages. What happened to the Beckett guy

again :).

Lol Signs...>Ahhh King Kong.. The eras before we found out Mel was dushbag..Glorious times. Signs is one of my favorites as well bud. -The Kal

I think AWE looked better than Avengers, MOS and Oz.