Phil in the Blank

Unpopular movie opinions.

^^ Lol ((shhh King Kong buddy)Im guilty of rewatching that sucker too on Godzilla 1998.. The advertising for it was

memorizing until they revealed the new Godzilla sadly.. Hopefully the new one will have incredible hype and advertising going on, but

deliver the godzilla we know and love my friend.

Ace and Chd , please refresh my memory. I haven seen POTC3 in ages. What happened to the Beckett guy

again :).

Lol Signs...>Ahhh King Kong.. The eras before we found out Mel was dushbag..Glorious times. Signs is one of my favorites as well bud. -The Kal

You know I read some very rare opinions in this threads, but Alien 4 over Alien?

Posted Image

Hey man, chilllaxxx. I guess that Alien is a bit too slow for me. Istill think its a great film, but Alien Resurrection to me is better. Of course, nothing tops ALIENS.

*More unpopular TV opinions*

Having been forced to sit through about two seasons of The Walking Dead by my friends, I've decided it's not very good at all.

The last episode of Lost was excellent.

How I Met Your Mother is painful to sit through and not even slightly funny.

• Like 1

*More unpopular TV opinions*

Having been forced to sit through about two seasons of The Walking Dead by my friends, I've decided it's not very good at all.

The last episode of Lost was excellent.

How I Met Your Mother is painful to sit through and not even slightly funny.

continuing with the theme:

Buffy the Vampire Slayer is the most overrated tv show since the creation of the device itself.

Unlikeable characters doing despicable things and then being instantly forgiven and framed as the good guys because they're friends with the overly praised, more-protected-than-John-Cena, Bella Swan-ish protagonist.

Badly written/boring characters (Riley, Kennedy) who add nothing but bad acting and terrible plot threads.

Alyson Hannigan is one of the worst actresses I've ever seen in any live action medium.

The hypocrisy of producers/writers crying fowl at the lack of character development in other shows and then having their own characters either stay stagnant or go through character assassination.

the lunatic fans praising "Continuity" as some sort of new thing in a TV series even though other shows had been doing it for years.

You're so annoying with AWE pimping. seirously, we get it. You love it. Eveyrone has a trash that they love. I love Deep Rising. But I'm not trying to convince the world it's a greta movie.

What the fuck is your problem? Get out of the thread if you don't like it. I don't tell you to stop with your bullshit in every single thread, so I don't see why you could do it to me. The man asked me what scene and I fucking showed him. Have a problem, put me on Ignore cause I certainly don't mind If you ignore me. Keep hating on AWE fishnets. Oh, Miranda Otto's pretty cool also. Don't get me started on her.

Edited by ChD
  • Like 1

ChD what were you thinking? Never say you enjoyed a movie with either Orlando Bloom, Viggo Mortenson, Elijia Wood, Mirada Otta, Ian mckelin, Petet Jackson, Keira Knightly or any other actor that's had the smallest relationship to LOTR. You should know better.

• Like 1

*Unpopular tv opinion*

Doctor Who and Firefly fans on the internet are so fucking obnoxious that I'm never going to watch either of those shows. 

Can't speak for Doctor Who, but if you let so much as a few obnoxious folks on the Internet discourage you from experiencing the greatness of Firefly it's entirely your fault and your loss.

• Like 1

ChD what were you thinking? Never say you enjoyed a movie with either Orlando Bloom, Viggo Mortenson, Elijia Wood, Mirada Otta, Ian mckelin, Petet Jackson, Keira Knightly or any other actor that's had the smallest relationship to LOTR. You should know better.

Ok, I will re-read the forum rules. I do apologize to everyone but fishnets.

What the fuck is your problem? Get out of the thread if you don't like it. I don't tell you to stop with your bullshit in every single thread, so I don't see why you could do it to me. The man asked me what scene and I fucking showed him. Have a problem, put me on Ignore cause I certainly don't mind If you ignore me. Keep hating on AWE fishnets. Oh, Miranda Otto's pretty cool also. Don't get me started on her.

Just proves that you are annoying. I'm happy that AWE made much less money and that Depp completely obliterated OB and KK who were the worst thing about those movies. Their failure to become stars in well-deserved because they stunk up the joint in POTC and especially AWE. Plus, thta scene you like so much is the cheesiest shit. So he calmly walks in slo-mo while exploding debris somehow miss him? 4 Cheese pizza.

Just proves that you are annoying. I'm happy that AWE made much less money and that Depp completely obliterated OB and KK who were the worst thing about those movies. Their failure to become stars in well-deserved because they stunk up the joint in POTC and especially AWE. Plus, thta scene you like so much is the cheesiest shit. So he calmly walks in slo-mo while exploding debris somehow miss him? 4 Cheese pizza.

I am annoying? LMAO. I just stopped there because the rest of the post is probably filled with utter shit like all your posts.

Edited by ChD

They all either bombed or totally didn't live up to hype so I'm super cool about that.